Singapore Expats Forum

NEXT SIA RECRUITMENT: 21st-22nd APRIL =)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
tattybear512
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2007

Re: Omg...

Postby tattybear512 » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:37 am

zombofi wrote:
tattybear512 wrote:
zombofi wrote:
tattybear512 wrote:
Newbie heRee!

I'm oso interested in going for the interview!

But i'm really troubled by the fact that my skin complexion ain't really good...

:(


hey tattybear512, if you have read my earlier posts, im worried abt my skin too. its holey :(


Ya! Mine's r lil scars here n there...
gOsh...

fEel so demoralised that the other girls have nice smoOth skin...

:roll:



me too me too! its like the cheek areas sighs..... but im still going to go try. *fingers crossed* are you going to as well? we can meet up if u'd like


u 'n' me gOt the saMe problems! LOL

whiCh day r u gOing?

I can only gO on sUnday... :lol:
thinGs hapPen jux when u leaSt eXpect it... hOpefully hapPy thinGs hapPen...

marlboro
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu, 19 Apr 2007

Postby marlboro » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:38 am

how long is the SQ contract?

Fellina
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 16 Apr 2007

Postby Fellina » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:47 am

Hi I cannot find the post abt the recommendation for eyebrow trimming and the contacts :(

*panic

I cannot find the post where Priya is from

can anyone kindly tell me?

Im going out to do it soon .. pls help

tattybear512
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2007

Postby tattybear512 » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:51 am

Fellina wrote:Hi I cannot find the post abt the recommendation for eyebrow trimming and the contacts :(

*panic

I cannot find the post where Priya is from

can anyone kindly tell me?

Im going out to do it soon .. pls help


http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... c-705.html

think its the 5th or 6th poSt...

coOl down ger...

Hahaz
thinGs hapPen jux when u leaSt eXpect it... hOpefully hapPy thinGs hapPen...

tattybear512
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 20 Apr 2007

Postby tattybear512 » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:53 am

marlboro wrote:how long is the SQ contract?


not so sure about that...

2 - 3 yrs?
thinGs hapPen jux when u leaSt eXpect it... hOpefully hapPy thinGs hapPen...

Venezia
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 18 Apr 2007

Length of SQ contract

Postby Venezia » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:50 pm

if i'm not wrong its 4mths training+ 18mths work = 22 mths(min)

if u resign before that, u gotta pay them training fees amounting to about 13k++ :???:

marlboro
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu, 19 Apr 2007

Postby marlboro » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 1:08 pm

do they trainees get flights during the 4 months training? or are they just reporting to stc for the 4 mths?

sheep
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue, 17 Apr 2007

Postby sheep » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 2:00 pm

Hey guess we're having the same problem...

I have a small slight scar on my cheek....scratched on my face when i was a young child courtesy of my cousin..ahaa

Hmm I'm planning to use concealer then foundation!

I'm not a makeup junkie but I read that makeup artists use cream foundation to achieve flawless skin...Not sure how true this is...But no harm trying right?

Going to buy foundation later...any recommendations for good coverage?

Hero83
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon, 05 Mar 2007

Postby Hero83 » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 2:45 pm

marlboro wrote:do they trainees get flights during the 4 months training? or are they just reporting to stc for the 4 mths?


Yes. They do.

User avatar
abnegation
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby abnegation » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 2:47 pm

Fellina wrote:Hi I cannot find the post abt the recommendation for eyebrow trimming and the contacts :(

*panic

I cannot find the post where Priya is from

can anyone kindly tell me?

Im going out to do it soon .. pls help


If you're still home, Priya is from Browhaus at Wheelock. Thou advisable to make an appointment with them. :)
★ abnegation; self denial

marlboro
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu, 19 Apr 2007

Postby marlboro » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 3:08 pm

1.575m can or not? haha

babyger
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 13 Apr 2007

Postby babyger » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 3:16 pm

xmischax wrote:sorry to say but.. when i went in jan, there's this girl in front of me in the line, she is graduating in april with her dip but they didn't let her through. she already graduated but not officially.. she too didn't have Os. they asked her to come back when she got her dip like, physically and officially. they asked her to leave immediately.. but you can still try, you know. :)


hmm.. for my case i've alr finished school but will only get my dip cert in july.. N i have my O's too. will they ask mi to leave...??? :? :cry:

User avatar
abnegation
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby abnegation » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 3:23 pm

babyger wrote:
xmischax wrote:sorry to say but.. when i went in jan, there's this girl in front of me in the line, she is graduating in april with her dip but they didn't let her through. she already graduated but not officially.. she too didn't have Os. they asked her to come back when she got her dip like, physically and officially. they asked her to leave immediately.. but you can still try, you know. :)


hmm.. for my case i've alr finished school but will only get my dip cert in july.. N i have my O's too. will they ask mi to leave...??? :? :cry:


Don't you have your academic transcripts by now? They're good enough proof.
★ abnegation; self denial

babyger
Member
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri, 13 Apr 2007

Postby babyger » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 3:34 pm

abnegation wrote:
babyger wrote:
xmischax wrote:sorry to say but.. when i went in jan, there's this girl in front of me in the line, she is graduating in april with her dip but they didn't let her through. she already graduated but not officially.. she too didn't have Os. they asked her to come back when she got her dip like, physically and officially. they asked her to leave immediately.. but you can still try, you know. :)


hmm.. for my case i've alr finished school but will only get my dip cert in july.. N i have my O's too. will they ask mi to leave...??? :? :cry:


Don't you have your academic transcripts by now? They're good enough proof.


oh ya i have~!!! haha.. almost forgotten bout it.. :wink:

User avatar
abnegation
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed, 21 Feb 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby abnegation » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 3:46 pm

babyger wrote:
abnegation wrote:
babyger wrote:
xmischax wrote:sorry to say but.. when i went in jan, there's this girl in front of me in the line, she is graduating in april with her dip but they didn't let her through. she already graduated but not officially.. she too didn't have Os. they asked her to come back when she got her dip like, physically and officially. they asked her to leave immediately.. but you can still try, you know. :)


hmm.. for my case i've alr finished school but will only get my dip cert in july.. N i have my O's too. will they ask mi to leave...??? :? :cry:


Don't you have your academic transcripts by now? They're good enough proof.


oh ya i have~!!! haha.. almost forgotten bout it.. :wink:


Now you have one less worry! :D
★ abnegation; self denial


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest