Singapore Expats Forum

NEXT SIA RECRUITMENT: 21st-22nd APRIL =)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 9:19 pm

yoohoo..wat time r u gurls meeting and how can i contact u guys? anyone care to tell me? :lol:
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

lynn-89
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon, 26 Mar 2007
Location: sg

Postby lynn-89 » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 9:25 pm

catchmeifucan wrote:yoohoo..wat time r u gurls meeting and how can i contact u guys? anyone care to tell me? :lol:



Hi catchmeifucan,

i guess it's not comfirm yet! i guess some of them are meeting up for early breakfast, not sure about the timing. :) keep up with the forum to get the info ya?
Dare to Dream

User avatar
salvana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby salvana » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 9:26 pm

catchmeifucan: there're some of the gals who will b meeting up for b'fast.... (if I'm not wrong..they're: mischa, fizus,eh...who else ah... I'm not sure abt the rest..)

I wun b bale to join for the b'fast... scared i can't make it...coz it's so early.... so, i'll be there ard 8.45pm.

Perhaps u can try exchange hp no. wif others? Coz I'll give mischa a call when i reach there....

Hoping to see u gals&guys.....

mouismoo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun, 15 Apr 2007

Postby mouismoo » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 9:42 pm

i want to tag along can?? heh (no shame... :P)

my email and msn add is: cheese_freako@yahoo.com

going into sheraton towers alone feels soo..... hmm.

anw, good luck to everyone!! =) I wish you guys (and myself =D) success..

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 9:46 pm

Goodluck to all, gambate! :)

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 9:49 pm

lynn-89 wrote:
catchmeifucan wrote:yoohoo..wat time r u gurls meeting and how can i contact u guys? anyone care to tell me? :lol:



Hi catchmeifucan,

i guess it's not comfirm yet! i guess some of them are meeting up for early breakfast, not sure about the timing. :) keep up with the forum to get the info ya?


Hi lynn,

Thanks for the reply. Yea guess i'll stay here for the updated info. :)
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 9:51 pm

salvana wrote:catchmeifucan: there're some of the gals who will b meeting up for b'fast.... (if I'm not wrong..they're: mischa, fizus,eh...who else ah... I'm not sure abt the rest..)

I wun b bale to join for the b'fast... scared i can't make it...coz it's so early.... so, i'll be there ard 8.45pm.

Perhaps u can try exchange hp no. wif others? Coz I'll give mischa a call when i reach there....

Hoping to see u gals&guys.....


Can i exchange with u? :lol:
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 9:56 pm

mouismoo wrote:i want to tag along can?? heh (no shame... :P)

my email and msn add is: cheese_freako@yahoo.com

going into sheraton towers alone feels soo..... hmm.

anw, good luck to everyone!! =) I wish you guys (and myself =D) success..


mouismoo: i added u on msn, it said u have two separate accounts with that email? can't see u online though, i'll be back online later, hope to chat with u soon.. :D
-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

User avatar
salvana
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby salvana » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 9:58 pm

catchmeifucan: Alrighty Dendy...
PMed you my number liao....

R u joining for the b'fast?
Dreams Do Come True

ramonamahala
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007

hey girls

Postby ramonamahala » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:09 pm

hey girls
started a new topic for the meetup this coming sat.
cause i thought its hard to keep track on who is meeting up.
so for those who are meeting up, do reply to that topic alright girls :wink:

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic41141.html

so we can confirm the time and breakfast venue soon.

cant wait girls!

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri, 06 Apr 2007

Postby caryssa » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:49 pm

OMG...i fell in love v every1 in this forum d..cz those who r not going 4 the itv oso tag along..like dreamer,onee and lynn...hehe..a very good support..this muz b continue forever....until all forumers got in SIA..wakaka..4 more days 2 go..good luck again gals..

gloss
Regular
Regular
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue, 27 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby gloss » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:03 pm

caryssa...that's so sweet!! but I second you! the support on this forum is really heartwarming :)

Fellina
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 16 Apr 2007

Postby Fellina » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:12 pm

Hi Im new here. I chance upon the recruitement exercise last night and read alot in this forum, I was so interested by all your posts, I read till morning.

LOL

By the way I realise one of the girl posted a question unanswered which I'm curious too.

I have a scar at the knee-cap too, so I'm quite worried.

Im interested in going for this Saturday's interview.

This will b my 2nd attempt as I was quite discouraged when I tried the last time, on May 2006.

The 2nd interview at that time was 1-1, I couldnt understand what I answered wrongly or how should I answer :(

The question was:"what will u do if u experience bad service when u go out "

Tricky leh :(


BTW I have not-so-fabulous hips, but medium big chest.

SO worried.. :(

My friend got in, and I lost confidence in myself ./cry

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri, 06 Apr 2007

Postby caryssa » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:12 pm

gloss wrote:caryssa...that's so sweet!! but I second you! the support on this forum is really heartwarming :)


yaya..how i wish 2 have a bunch of friends like this..especially as a colleague :D

gloss
Regular
Regular
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue, 27 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby gloss » Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:15 pm

caryssa wrote:
gloss wrote:caryssa...that's so sweet!! but I second you! the support on this forum is really heartwarming :)


yaya..how i wish 2 have a bunch of friends like this..especially as a colleague :D


that's true..when we have all heard horror stories abt cabin crew politics..it wld be nice to have everyone in e forum get in altogether!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests