Singapore Expats

NEXT SIA RECRUITMENT: 21st-22nd APRIL =)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
lynn-89
Regular
Regular

Post by lynn-89 » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:11 pm

caryssa wrote:
jk- wrote:There are some errors and I can't add people in friendster :/
here's mine!

http://www.friendster.com/jassmineeek
jk, it seems tht i cnt add fren in friendster too...though im not going for this time itv n only going next year, but hope u gals wil add me too ya :wink: hehe

Hi caryssa!

u're gg next year? :) i'm going next next year! haha
Dare to Dream

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:16 pm

lynn-89 wrote:
caryssa wrote:
here's mine!

jk, it seems tht i cnt add fren in friendster too...though im not going for this time itv n only going next year, but hope u gals wil add me too ya :wink: hehe

Hi caryssa!

haha..yeah..finally i've found some1 tht gg next year :D so girl,i wil pm u my friendster n msn add ya..add me thr :wink:

lynn-89
Regular
Regular

Post by lynn-89 » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:17 pm

caryssa wrote:
lynn-89 wrote:
caryssa wrote: jk, it seems tht i cnt add fren in friendster too...though im not going for this time itv n only going next year, but hope u gals wil add me too ya :wink: hehe

Hi caryssa!

haha..yeah..finally i've found some1 tht gg next year :D so girl,i wil pm u my friendster n msn add ya..add me thr :wink:

sure sure :)
Dare to Dream

jk-
Regular
Regular

Post by jk- » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:33 pm

caryssa wrote:
here's mine!

haha, are you the one who message me? I don't know what's wrong with friendster :/ some error again

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:43 pm

back to kebaya issue, what if you can't fit into any of the kebayas they have there? what will happen? should i make it to the kebaya round.. i think that's very likely to happen! :-|

banz
Regular
Regular

Post by banz » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 10:58 pm

for the kebaya its true i belive that its ex-crew's..n i think there r different sizes which you can choose to fit you best :D

and for the meetin up to go for the interview,me n ramona r goin to go really early to avoid the long wating time..we plan to met at about 7plus go 4 a quick breskfast n go for the interview..i think gloss n xmischax would wan join us.. :lol:

anyone coming?common i belive by meetin up n goin togather we can get to know each other abit more better n we can encourage each other soo we wont me sooo stressed and alone :lol:

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:02 pm

jk- wrote:
caryssa wrote:
here's mine!

haha, are you the one who message me? I don't know what's wrong with friendster :/ some error again
Nop..din messaged u..hehe..well,if friendster ok d,thn juz add me ya
[email protected]

banz
Regular
Regular

Post by banz » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:04 pm

lynn-89

i just added you to my friendsted :D

gloss
Regular
Regular

Post by gloss » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:06 pm

banz wrote:for the kebaya its true i belive that its ex-crew's..n i think there r different sizes which you can choose to fit you best :D

and for the meetin up to go for the interview,me n ramona r goin to go really early to avoid the long wating time..we plan to met at about 7plus go 4 a quick breskfast n go for the interview..i think gloss n xmischax would wan join us.. :lol:

anyone coming?common i belive by meetin up n goin togather we can get to know each other abit more better n we can encourage each other soo we wont me sooo stressed and alone :lol:
hey banz..count me in! :D

lynn-89
Regular
Regular

Post by lynn-89 » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:07 pm

banz wrote:lynn-89

oh izzit? i have yet to receive ur invitation! :)
Dare to Dream

jk-
Regular
Regular

Post by jk- » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:07 pm

gloss wrote:
banz wrote:for the kebaya its true i belive that its ex-crew's..n i think there r different sizes which you can choose to fit you best :D

and me. :)
Anyone staying east side?

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:10 pm

banz wrote:lynn-89

hey,add me in friendster too..cz i cnt add u..need 2 have ur email add..

catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by catchmeifucan » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:22 pm

i am interested in meeting u gurls too, where are u guys meeting each other though??

-~-~Growing my wings! Grow faster! I wanna Fly High & be a High Flyer hehe~-~-

catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by catchmeifucan » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:23 pm

i am staying at the east too. :)

jk- wrote:
gloss wrote:

and me. :)
Anyone staying east side?

catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by catchmeifucan » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:25 pm

xmischax wrote:back to kebaya issue, what if you can't fit into any of the kebayas they have there? what will happen? should i make it to the kebaya round.. i think that's very likely to happen! :-|
i m thinking maybe those gurls who failed the kerbaya round was becoz they couldnt find one which fits them most? :shock: