Singapore Expats Forum

Any bars to recommend around Clarke Quay for a single gal?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
pigscanfly82

Any bars to recommend around Clarke Quay for a single gal?

Postby pigscanfly82 » Sat, 24 Mar 2007 4:55 pm

Hi,

Can anyone who regularly hangs out at Clarke Quay tell me where would be a good place to get a nice drink on a Sat night? Preferably with nice guys and gals??

Cheers,

Jess
I think...therefore I am

AdamC
Regular
Regular

Postby AdamC » Sat, 24 Mar 2007 4:59 pm

Attica?

hotspot for single men n women

pigscanfly82

Postby pigscanfly82 » Sat, 24 Mar 2007 5:39 pm

AdamC wrote:Attica?

hotspot for single men n women

I have been there once and I am not so sure about the crowd... and the thumping music?? Or was that just a bad night??

& is it ok to go alone??
I think...therefore I am

bigdaddi
Regular
Regular

Postby bigdaddi » Sat, 24 Mar 2007 5:45 pm

Sign up to MOS and they'll text you SMS's for free entry to most featured nights especially Im Gorgeous on Wed and even a free drink!

One Night Stand is a good expat bar with a good Philipine band if they're still there ... been a while since ive been there.

pigscanfly82

Postby pigscanfly82 » Sat, 24 Mar 2007 6:11 pm

bigdaddi wrote:Sign up to MOS and they'll text you SMS's for free entry to most featured nights especially Im Gorgeous on Wed and even a free drink!

One Night Stand is a good expat bar with a good Philipine band if they're still there ... been a while since ive been there.

Just checked it out on the internet, I think I might have a look tonight and the Philipino band is still playing after 9. Thanks !!
I think...therefore I am

dinojr23

Tonight 8pm

Postby dinojr23 » Sat, 24 Mar 2007 6:28 pm

You are more than welcome to join us tonight - about 5 of us are meeting at the bungee down in Clarke Quay at 8pm tonight. I think it might be all guys so far - but I am not sure. You are more than welcome to come for a few drinks. The more the merrier!

Andrew

pigscanfly82

Re: Tonight 8pm

Postby pigscanfly82 » Sat, 24 Mar 2007 6:50 pm

dinojr23 wrote:You are more than welcome to join us tonight - about 5 of us are meeting at the bungee down in Clarke Quay at 8pm tonight. I think it might be all guys so far - but I am not sure. You are more than welcome to come for a few drinks. The more the merrier!

Andrew

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for the invite, sounds groovy. I will be rather late (prob after 10), where will you guys be? My mobile is 9340 4595. Sms me...

R u sure you fellas will like a girl hangin around?

Btw - brief intro 25/f, Singaporean born, been in Oz for more than a decade. Works in a bank but I am not boring. :)
I think...therefore I am

AdamC
Regular
Regular

Postby AdamC » Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:16 am

Attica is every popular with Singles. alotsa caucasians. Quite happening especially on wednesday night.

Or maybe You would like to try out thumper @ goodwood hotel? These two are one of the more popular expats' nightspots :D

shidal
Regular
Regular

Postby shidal » Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:17 am

hmmm..it depends on what kind of music u enjoy
My mind is a beautiful place to be.

bunty
Reporter
Reporter

Postby bunty » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 5:10 pm

any good places in chijmes. want to know of a place where we can just sit and listen to music.

DeeDee_23

Postby DeeDee_23 » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:03 pm

hey Jess, email me and you can come out with my friends and me..Im 23/f and pretty much local. woohoo. :)

practical_magician@yahoo.com