Singapore Expats Forum

Thai wives living in singapore anyone?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
kenmummy

Thai wives living in singapore anyone?

Postby kenmummy » Fri, 16 Mar 2007 2:42 pm

Hi there ,

Im a homemaker with one kid living in singapore now. I'm looking for a thai frens here.. Any thai woman married to the expat or local all welcome. pm me or mail me @ tetsuo25sg@yahoo.com

BritGuy

Thai Wife

Postby BritGuy » Sat, 17 Mar 2007 9:45 am

Hello
Ive just arrived in Singapore and my Thai wife and family arrive end March. Im sure she would like to meet up. Our email is andrewsai2002@yahoo.com

Where are you staying? have you found Golden Mall yet - all Thai food etc.

kenmummy

Postby kenmummy » Sat, 17 Mar 2007 1:32 pm

Hi there ,

Im so glad to hear from you, anyway I would love to meet up with your wife as well.. I dun have any thai frens over here, mostly is a local frens from forum.

I stay in singapore for qute some times , about almost 3 yrs and kinda bored at times as now my kid already going to prescool and i feel like i wanted to find a thai fren here. I've been to golden mall for a thai food and to do a grocery shopping in thai super market there :P, but not too often cos we are staying in the north part of singapore.

However , if your wife already in singapore please email me or alternatively you can ask her to call me @ 81241260..

Hope to hear from you soon, send my regards to your wife yeah?
PS: you guys have any children? and how old , how many of them....

BritGuy

Postby BritGuy » Sat, 17 Mar 2007 4:08 pm

Hi and nice to hear you stay in Singapore for a while already. My wife will not be here until end of march. i came ahead to get condo and schools organised. We have 3 kids 7, 9 & 11.
I tried to send you a private message but I couldnt. if you like email us at andrewsai2002@yahoo.com then we can chat and I will send you my H/p number

cherry

Postby cherry » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:02 am

Hi Kennmummy

I've added you in my msn list. Nice to meet you. I'm Thai also. :wink:

Sawasdee210

Postby Sawasdee210 » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 5:12 pm

Hi Kennymummy and Cherry,

Add me in yr MSN,pls oss_1974@hotmail.com.
I'm Thai. :D

How long have you been here, Cherry ?

Cheers!!

alanyeap

Postby alanyeap » Fri, 20 Apr 2007 1:09 pm

Hi all,

Do you all know how to cook Phat Thai?? I want the same original taste as in bangkok.

I tried many phat thai in singaopore and malaysia and all cannot come even close to the bangkok phat thai.

Ha... can cook for me ah? I willing to pay money.. cos I miss so much phat thai..!!