Singapore Expats Forum

Migration to Australia

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

asupathak

Migration to Australia

Postby asupathak » Wed, 25 Aug 2004 5:34 pm

i am an electrical and electronics engineer working at Telecommunications Company as Database Administrator since last 8 years. Can i apply to australia for PR as engineer . Does the australian computer society accepts my skill as computer professional?? i want to apply as engineer not under RPL category. Please do suggest me.

Find the answers to your questions here!

Postby Guest » Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:03 am

Many people are planning or have already decided to migrate to Australia - the land of the lucky! You may choose to plan the migration process yourself or use an expensive consultant - either way, the main aim is to achieve a successful PR into Australia.

Double your chance of a sucessful migration by having this ebook - Everything You Need To Know About Immigrating To Australia - by your side. The book is filled with helpful guidelines and tips and information for the prospective immigrant. Use it to plan your migration application or use it to provide a knowleageable watch over that expensive immigration consultant! Find out more here!