Anyone working in SIA HR dept?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
User avatar
sakiya
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 4:33 pm
Location: Singapore

Anyone working in SIA HR dept?

Post by sakiya » Mon, 12 Mar 2007 1:01 pm

Hi hi.. any podders here working in SIA HR department or friends that working in SIA HR dept?
I urgently need your help regarding cabin crew recruitment issue.
Thanks in advance:)

corines143
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 12:02 am
Location: Paris-Milan-Barcelona

Post by corines143 » Mon, 12 Mar 2007 1:11 pm

hi
i think you can just email them directly at this email.. i am sure you will get an answer.

what are u gonna ask them ? he he he i just busybody. sorry..

cabincrew_recruit@singaporeair.com.sg
SingaporeGIrl - I wanna fly!! hehe

User avatar
sakiya
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 4:33 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by sakiya » Mon, 12 Mar 2007 1:47 pm

actually i already tried to email to the address that you give me last time. but until now no reply from them. subsequently i email them few more times but oso no reply. i just wonder they don wan to handle this matter or they didn't received my mail.

i am going to ask them the same question lo. where should i go for my interview? Indonesia or Singapore? when i called HR Jakarta they said they don accept Singapore Diploma but in Spore side they don accept Indo passport. i am very confused :???:
i am trying very hard to get an answer coz i really keen to join SQ. its my life time dream actually. i not bluff.

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 9:17 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by M » Mon, 12 Mar 2007 1:55 pm

sakiya wrote:actually i already tried to email to the address that you give me last time. but until now no reply from them. subsequently i email them few more times but oso no reply. i just wonder they don wan to handle this matter or they didn't received my mail.

i am going to ask them the same question lo. where should i go for my interview? Indonesia or Singapore? when i called HR Jakarta they said they don accept Singapore Diploma but in Spore side they don accept Indo passport. i am very confused :???:
i am trying very hard to get an answer coz i really keen to join SQ. its my life time dream actually. i not bluff.
Maybe you can give them a call to clarify your queries. PM me, I should be able to provide ya a number to call. :cool:

Hero83
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 1:28 pm

Post by Hero83 » Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:10 am

sakiya wrote:i am going to ask them the same question lo. where should i go for my interview? Indonesia or Singapore? when i called HR Jakarta they said they don accept Singapore Diploma but in Spore side they don accept Indo passport. i am very confused :???:
I have a couple of Indo friends who are now working as Stewardess with SIA. They went for the interview in Singapore. They graduated from local University. Btw, are you female or male?

User avatar
sakiya
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 4:33 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by sakiya » Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:23 pm

huh really? they can apply in Spore?they are holding Spore PR or Citizenship when tat time they apply?do you know tat?
BTW i am female, 25 years old and graduated from Local Poly.

Intrinsic Dreamer

Post by Intrinsic Dreamer » Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:48 pm

Sigh...

Good luck Sakiya. :D

Hero83
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 1:28 pm

Post by Hero83 » Tue, 13 Mar 2007 2:15 pm

sakiya wrote:huh really? they can apply in Spore?they are holding Spore PR or Citizenship when tat time they apply?do you know tat?
BTW i am female, 25 years old and graduated from Local Poly.
Both graduated from NUS. One of them is holding SPR when applying. The other one, I am not very sure. I heard she has been working with SIA upon graduation. I never ask tho. And uh, she looks gorgeous! Haha.

inglourioussc
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 13 May 2012 6:38 am

Post by inglourioussc » Sun, 13 May 2012 6:51 am

M wrote:
sakiya wrote:actually i already tried to email to the address that you give me last time. but until now no reply from them. subsequently i email them few more times but oso no reply. i just wonder they don wan to handle this matter or they didn't received my mail.

i am going to ask them the same question lo. where should i go for my interview? Indonesia or Singapore? when i called HR Jakarta they said they don accept Singapore Diploma but in Singapore side they don accept Indo passport. i am very confused :???:
i am trying very hard to get an answer coz i really keen to join SQ. its my life time dream actually. i not bluff.
Maybe you can give them a call to clarify your queries. PM me, I should be able to provide ya a number to call. :cool:
hei can you provide me the number too??

hot0707
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 9:21 am

Post by hot0707 » Sun, 13 May 2012 9:08 am

Hey Sakiya, for foreigners, it needs at least a degree in order to apply, regardless your degree is from SIngapore or Indonesia

Dylanc
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:46 pm

Re:

Post by Dylanc » Fri, 31 Jul 2015 1:01 pm

inglourioussc wrote:
M wrote:
sakiya wrote:actually i already tried to email to the address that you give me last time. but until now no reply from them. subsequently i email them few more times but oso no reply. i just wonder they don wan to handle this matter or they didn't received my mail.

i am going to ask them the same question lo. where should i go for my interview? Indonesia or Singapore? when i called HR Jakarta they said they don accept Singapore Diploma but in Singapore side they don accept Indo passport. i am very confused :???:
i am trying very hard to get an answer coz i really keen to join SQ. its my life time dream actually. i not bluff.
Maybe you can give them a call to clarify your queries. PM me, I should be able to provide ya a number to call. :cool:
hei can you provide me the number too??
Hi, did you managed to get a number to contact them?

User avatar
Strong Eagle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11650
Joined: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:13 am
Location: Off The Red Dot
Contact:

Re: Re:

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 31 Jul 2015 1:07 pm

Dylanc wrote:Hi, did you managed to get a number to contact them?
You do know that you are replying to a post more than 3 years old, don't you?

Dylanc
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:46 pm

Re: Re:

Post by Dylanc » Fri, 31 Jul 2015 2:46 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
Dylanc wrote:Hi, did you managed to get a number to contact them?
You do know that you are replying to a post more than 3 years old, don't you?
Trying to explore all options as i was deemed fit by the doctor and given a grade fit for flying during the check up. Just confused as to why and if it can be reviewed again or if there's anything i can do to certify that i am fit for flying

abilgal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 1:20 pm

Re: Anyone working in SIA HR dept?

Post by abilgal » Fri, 07 Aug 2015 9:41 pm

Just wondering, will SIA check on ex crew's mc record?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests