Singapore Expats

Bobbi Brown

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
chixchix
Editor
Editor

Bobbi Brown

Post by chixchix » Sun, 11 Mar 2007 6:04 pm

Anyone using the Bobbi Brown foundation and concealor kit ??? Care to share... how long last the foundation lasts ??
How good is the concealor to cover dark eye circles ?? thanks!~
Always have a smile on that face!

Bernie75

Post by Bernie75 » Sun, 11 Mar 2007 8:42 pm

Hi Chix,

I swear by Bobbi Brown :D Have been using the foundation, powder and their lipsticks for years.

I love it cos its very natural and fits your skin tone BEAUTIFULLY. When you say how long it lasts, do you mean how long it lasts in a day or how long the bottle lasts?

I used to wear foundation daily, and the bottle lasts me a good 8-9months. Currently, I just use the powder cos its enough and covers well. It lasts the whole day and as I NEVER ever touch up my make-up once I put on, its perfect for me.

Dark circles depends on how bad they are. Mine is bad so the concealer doesnt do any good, but if yours is not as extreme as mine, it'll cover well

red_cherries76

Post by red_cherries76 » Sun, 11 Mar 2007 9:09 pm

Hi Bernie,which foundation are you using ? And when you put it on, it lasts for how many hours ? Do you use your own moisturiser ?

I was recommended to use the Oil Free Compact Foundation and add on the pressed powder ... but I found the whole thing so expensive :?

Currently I am using Revlon and I dont know if i will be making a wise decision to change....also their brushes are all sold separately :cry:
If you cant love others, Dont hurt them as well

Bernie75

Post by Bernie75 » Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:11 am

Im using the "Oil-Free Even Finnish Foundation". It lasts me the whole day, Im not one who touches up my make-up with a pressed powder during the day cos I believe it clogs the pores

My toner & moisturizer are my own products (Payot)....my brush for the loose powder (also from Bobbi Brown) is from Body Shop :D
The ones sold at Bobbi is too expensive.

Revlon is a great brand, the reason I chose Bobbi was it had a shade that matched my skin tone. Revlon and the rest have that white ghost effect on me :oops:

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Mon, 19 Mar 2007 3:46 pm

Yeah but applying the corrector and concealor can be very time consuming/ .... so if applied everyday ,,,the foundation can last for how long ?? hey dont mind but wch shade colour r u using for the foundation ?
Always have a smile on that face!

Bernie75

Post by Bernie75 » Mon, 19 Mar 2007 5:19 pm

I dont use any corrector or concealer. I used to use the foundation (Honey) and the loose powder over it (Warm Natural) and to me, it covered just fine.

Now I just use the loose powder over moisturizer and only use foundation on special occasions.

When I used to apply the foundation daily, it used to last 5-6months.

sassychix

Post by sassychix » Sun, 06 May 2007 12:57 am

im not a fan of BobbiBrown
The colours are too matte and neutral for my liking

trufflehk

Post by trufflehk » Sun, 06 May 2007 1:03 am

I use Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit for my dark eye circles. The product is good, but my dark circles are too dark, so it doesn't cover 100%, I would say...around 50%.

I also use BB Luminous Moisturizing Foundation. It's good for covering imperfections, and I use loose powder (KP) on top. Usually it lasts a day.

Dylla
Regular
Regular

Post by Dylla » Tue, 08 May 2007 12:14 pm

Bernie75 wrote:I dont use any corrector or concealer. I used to use the foundation (Honey) and the loose powder over it (Warm Natural) and to me, it covered just fine.

Now I just use the loose powder over moisturizer and only use foundation on special occasions.

When I used to apply the foundation daily, it used to last 5-6months.
Hi there Bernie75..

Heard that your Bobby Brown No.1 fan,huh..

Btw, i wanna clarify sum qns on BB products..

1) Does BB foundation and compact powder able to give a good coverage to pimple blemishes..? I do not want to apply concealer coz im not good at using it..

2) And..does BB products causes break-out juz like MAC??