Singapore Expats Forum

Facial

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Faith4ever2
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 06 Feb 2007

Postby Faith4ever2 » Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:11 am

ya.. but subsequent facial will cost a bomb. For me, i tried LD many years back for 2 packages but there is no improvment at all.
Faith4ever

User avatar
elska76
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed, 16 Aug 2006
Location: elska-land

Re: Leonard Drake

Postby elska76 » Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:23 am

1st timers get 50% off provided they provide a member's name.

my 1st facial was a trial :)

WHitE wrote:
elska76 wrote:Last weekend i tried Dermalogica facials at Leonard Drake.....its good......face is still glowing after 3 days ......:P


My friend goes to Leonard Drake in KL for facials... she said its good too. I am thinking of trying that one out. :lol: First timers there, 50% off :D
Some people are alive cos its illegal to kill ;)

WHitE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 22 Aug 2006

Postby WHitE » Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:26 am

Faith4ever2 wrote:ya.. but subsequent facial will cost a bomb. For me, i tried LD many years back for 2 packages but there is no improvment at all.



Think I'll just try and see how it goes :cool: Yeah, went to their website, each treatment is pretty exp...
Maybe you can share with us the place you normally frequent? :wink:

WHitE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 22 Aug 2006

Re: Leonard Drake

Postby WHitE » Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:29 am

elska76 wrote:1st timers get 50% off provided they provide a member's name.

my 1st facial was a trial :)

WHitE wrote:
elska76 wrote:Last weekend i tried Dermalogica facials at Leonard Drake.....its good......face is still glowing after 3 days ......:P


My friend goes to Leonard Drake in KL for facials... she said its good too. I am thinking of trying that one out. :lol: First timers there, 50% off :D


Oh, gotta provide a member's name? :oops: I emailed them the other time, they replied stating that my frd's kl membership card is not applicable in Singapore but they said that I can still have a 50% facial since I am first timer there... :roll: Think just call them up and confirm :wink:

Faith4ever2
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 06 Feb 2007

Facial

Postby Faith4ever2 » Fri, 23 Mar 2007 3:34 pm

Now, my facial is done with a homebased beautican. My problematic complexion improved greatly under her treatment facials.
Faith4ever

User avatar
appletree
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri, 02 Mar 2007

Re: Facial

Postby appletree » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 6:01 am

Faith4ever2 wrote:Now, my facial is done with a homebased beautican. My problematic complexion improved greatly under her treatment facials.



Hi faith4ever2,

How much does ur home-based beautican charges per facial?? isit normal facial or treatment facial?? :)

User avatar
elska76
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed, 16 Aug 2006
Location: elska-land

Postby elska76 » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:11 am

I used to go to the LD at Centrepoint Shopping Centre until my ex therapist left LD. I currently go to LD at CompassPoint (Sengkang)

WHitE wrote:
Faith4ever2 wrote:ya.. but subsequent facial will cost a bomb. For me, i tried LD many years back for 2 packages but there is no improvment at all.



Think I'll just try and see how it goes :cool: Yeah, went to their website, each treatment is pretty exp...
Maybe you can share with us the place you normally frequent? :wink:
Some people are alive cos its illegal to kill ;)

Faith4ever2
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 06 Feb 2007

Homebased Beautican near Aljunied MRT

Postby Faith4ever2 » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 1:20 pm

Mine is a homebased beautican near Aljunied MRT. She specialized in Treatment facial and to me, her products tops and is really easy to use. My package treatment facial only cost $78. As my complexion improves alot, hence i been recommending her.
Faith4ever

bloodymiko
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 13 Apr 2006

Re: Homebased Beautican near Aljunied MRT

Postby bloodymiko » Sat, 13 Aug 2011 1:20 pm

Faith4ever2 wrote:Mine is a homebased beautican near Aljunied MRT. She specialized in Treatment facial and to me, her products tops and is really easy to use. My package treatment facial only cost $78. As my complexion improves alot, hence i been recommending her.


hi, i know this post has been posted long time ago....
can pm me her contact and address?

pinkhearts15
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat, 10 Sep 2011

Postby pinkhearts15 » Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:23 am

I went to both Bella & DrX before. Both are nice!! :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests