Singapore Expats Forum

Etihad Aiways Recruitment

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
sakiya
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri, 17 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby sakiya » Fri, 09 Mar 2007 8:06 am

how is the group work & grooming check like?is it like SIA skin check?
all their interview in one day huh?no 1-to-1 interview?
it seems like very diff to clear all the interview round. :-k

Hero83
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon, 05 Mar 2007

Postby Hero83 » Fri, 09 Mar 2007 9:58 am

sakiya wrote:how is the group work & grooming check like?


After measuring your height and weight, you might be going to take an English test. Then you will be assigned to a group. There will be debate among the groups. And yeah, each group has to do presentation too. The process is very different from other airlines.

Good luck everyone!

camperboy
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed, 27 Dec 2006

Postby camperboy » Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:27 pm

Interview will be held!

Inter-Excel Advisory (Malaysia's pioneer airline placement Centre) has previously organised recruitment seminars for International Airlines especially Qatar Airways (since 1999 to 2004) and Etihad Airways (2004 – todate).

Cabin Crew (Etihad Airways- Abu Dhabi based)

Join an ambitious new star airline based in the vibrant modern country of UAE. Our client is a fast growing airline with international networks to Europe, Canada, Middle East and Asia. Grow with a dynamic airline who are about to make waves in the aviation industry. Earn a monthly salary of about US$1,900 for a start and secure a solid future.

Free Placement, No Service Fee.

Requirements :
• Presentable, dynamic and energetic personality.
• Age 20-30
• Minimum height of 1.62m (female), 1.75m (male) (minimum arm reach of 214cms on tip toes; Height / Weight should be in proportion
• Well educated with good command of English
• No visible Tattoos or any marking on face, arms or legs
• Teeth are in good condition, clean and even
• Previous Airline, customer service / hospitality experience an advantage
• Current or Ex-Cabin crew are also welcomed
• (All nationalities welcomed )

You will have an attractive remuneration pay package (US$1,900 onwards) including accommodation, allowances and other benefits.

WALK IN SUBMISSION

Date : 29th April 2007
Time : 1pm-5pm
Venue : The Ritz Carlton Millenia, Singapore
(Level 2, Millenia 8)
Dress Code : Formal or Business suit with knee
Length skirt (for photo & interview)

Please bring along : Detailed CV (kindly include your height & weight), one full length and 2 passports size photographs in office attire


Good luck!

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Wed, 11 Apr 2007 8:02 pm

camperboy wrote:Interview will be held!

Inter-Excel Advisory (Malaysia's pioneer airline placement Centre) has previously organised recruitment seminars for International Airlines especially Qatar Airways (since 1999 to 2004) and Etihad Airways (2004 – todate).

Cabin Crew (Etihad Airways- Abu Dhabi based)

Join an ambitious new star airline based in the vibrant modern country of UAE. Our client is a fast growing airline with international networks to Europe, Canada, Middle East and Asia. Grow with a dynamic airline who are about to make waves in the aviation industry. Earn a monthly salary of about US$1,900 for a start and secure a solid future.

Free Placement, No Service Fee.

Requirements :
• Presentable, dynamic and energetic personality.
• Age 20-30
• Minimum height of 1.62m (female), 1.75m (male) (minimum arm reach of 214cms on tip toes; Height / Weight should be in proportion
• Well educated with good command of English
• No visible Tattoos or any marking on face, arms or legs
• Teeth are in good condition, clean and even
• Previous Airline, customer service / hospitality experience an advantage
• Current or Ex-Cabin crew are also welcomed
• (All nationalities welcomed )

You will have an attractive remuneration pay package (US$1,900 onwards) including accommodation, allowances and other benefits.

WALK IN SUBMISSION

Date : 29th April 2007
Time : 1pm-5pm
Venue : The Ritz Carlton Millenia, Singapore
(Level 2, Millenia 8)
Dress Code : Formal or Business suit with knee
Length skirt (for photo & interview)

Please bring along : Detailed CV (kindly include your height & weight), one full length and 2 passports size photographs in office attire


Good luck!


hmm..strange..how come their website did not advertise this recruitment drive in Singapore? where did u see this camperboy? :???:

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Wed, 11 Apr 2007 9:11 pm

yup thats right. where did you get to see this advertisment or news
from? how did you get it?

camperboy wrote:Interview will be held!

Inter-Excel Advisory (Malaysia's pioneer airline placement Centre) has previously organised recruitment seminars for International Airlines especially Qatar Airways (since 1999 to 2004) and Etihad Airways (2004 – todate).

Cabin Crew (Etihad Airways- Abu Dhabi based)

Join an ambitious new star airline based in the vibrant modern country of UAE. Our client is a fast growing airline with international networks to Europe, Canada, Middle East and Asia. Grow with a dynamic airline who are about to make waves in the aviation industry. Earn a monthly salary of about US$1,900 for a start and secure a solid future.

Free Placement, No Service Fee.

Requirements :
• Presentable, dynamic and energetic personality.
• Age 20-30
• Minimum height of 1.62m (female), 1.75m (male) (minimum arm reach of 214cms on tip toes; Height / Weight should be in proportion
• Well educated with good command of English
• No visible Tattoos or any marking on face, arms or legs
• Teeth are in good condition, clean and even
• Previous Airline, customer service / hospitality experience an advantage
• Current or Ex-Cabin crew are also welcomed
• (All nationalities welcomed )

You will have an attractive remuneration pay package (US$1,900 onwards) including accommodation, allowances and other benefits.

WALK IN SUBMISSION

Date : 29th April 2007
Time : 1pm-5pm
Venue : The Ritz Carlton Millenia, Singapore
(Level 2, Millenia 8)
Dress Code : Formal or Business suit with knee
Length skirt (for photo & interview)

Please bring along : Detailed CV (kindly include your height & weight), one full length and 2 passports size photographs in office attire


Good luck!

stupidangelss
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu, 15 Mar 2007

Postby stupidangelss » Wed, 11 Apr 2007 9:23 pm

i just realise the height for gals is realllllly tall. 162cm. omg!!!
but from the etihad website, it just state you just need to be proportion.
so do you guys think they're really particular with that few cm? i'm 161cm btw.

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Wed, 11 Apr 2007 9:44 pm

may i know where did you see their website posted at
where? i just went in and see. but they never recruit
in singapore. other countries have. are you sure
singapore also have and coming soon? if it is, then i will
be very happy?

stupidangelss wrote:i just realise the height for gals is realllllly tall. 162cm. omg!!!
but from the etihad website, it just state you just need to be proportion.
so do you guys think they're really particular with that few cm? i'm 161cm btw.

User avatar
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby catchmeifucan » Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:47 pm

:???:

stupidangelss
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu, 15 Mar 2007

Postby stupidangelss » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:39 am

[quote="chai ching"]may i know where did you see their website posted at
where? i just went in and see. but they never recruit
in singapore. other countries have. are you sure
singapore also have and coming soon? if it is, then i will
be very happy?

oh no.. i was referring to the height issue. :)

slayer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri, 06 Apr 2007

Postby slayer » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:54 am

i saw the advertisement in my polytechnic career website.

Fly Away
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007

Postby Fly Away » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:50 pm

I'm sorry but can i just ask is Etihad Airways is fr malaysia?

slayer wrote:i saw the advertisement in my polytechnic career website.

Fly Away
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007

Postby Fly Away » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 1:02 pm

i think i've asked a stupid qns. Can ignore me :roll:

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon, 06 Feb 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Postby chai ching » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 1:10 pm

can post it here and let everyone see? saying
thank you for everyone on their behalf for them?

slayer wrote:i saw the advertisement in my polytechnic career website.

Fly Away
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat, 07 Apr 2007

Postby Fly Away » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 1:18 pm

Yup, would like to c the ad as well. Btw anybody gg? Anybody haf clearer picture wat will the first round interview be?

I heard career with Etihad Airways will have a good prospect as they r a new international airline... :cool:

slayer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri, 06 Apr 2007

Postby slayer » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 3:58 pm

the ad is exactly what camperboy wrote.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests