Singapore Expats

ooi "gugutu" where are u?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
tea4two

ooi "gugutu" where are u?

Post by tea4two » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:14 am

kind of missing his void discussion!

SMS, any idea where he is?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:38 am

I try to aVOID him. :wink:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 5:52 am

Perhaps he has been keeping to himself in his own little world, the VOID deck :P .

SMS, good to see that you are in good spirit. Wish you and your family find the strength within to get thru this difficult period in your lives.

huggybear
Chatter
Chatter

Post by huggybear » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 8:54 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:I try to aVOID him. :wink:
=D>

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 9:37 am

earthfriendly wrote:Perhaps he has been keeping to himself in his own little world, the VOID deck :P .

SMS, good to see that you are in good spirit. Wish you and your family find the strength within to get thru this difficult period in your lives.
EF,

When all else fails, they say laughter is the best medicine. I would have to agree.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

tea4two

Post by tea4two » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 8:49 pm

SMS, how to laugh when all that one does, at times, is to inflict more complications and pain in one's life?

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:38 pm

tea4two wrote:SMS, how to laugh when all that one does, at times, is to inflict more complications and pain in one's life?
:???: You've been talking to the one I try to aVOID! He's back in another thread but his utter nonsense does seem to be rubbing off on you. I haven't a clue what you're on about. :o

tea4two

Post by tea4two » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:54 pm

SMS, your inability to clue in is probably due to my bad English, my apologies. But what I was trying to express was reality could be quite cruel, and sometimes we consciously complicate our lives with bad choices.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:04 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
tea4two wrote:SMS, how to laugh when all that one does, at times, is to inflict more complications and pain in one's life?
:???: You've been talking to the one I try to aVOID! He's back in another thread but his utter nonsense does seem to be rubbing off on you. I haven't a clue what you're on about. :o
Self-sabotage. That's what tea4two meant, I think, and what she was doing at the same time.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:39 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote: Self-sabotage. That's what tea4two meant, I think, and what she was doing at the same time.
Well, I'm in pretty good for the shape I'm in (round is a shape, right?). I wonder what alice and the mad hatter will be like at my age. What with their voids and emptiness. I really feel sorry for them. Life must really be miserable for them with all those doubts and insecurities. Glad I'm too stupid to be bothered with it. I guess I just keep on enjoying life and let them co-miserate with each other. Even it's nick has a split personality! :cool:

Return to “General Discussions”