Singapore Expats Forum

Looking to make friends with some punjabi ladies / gals

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
harvin

Looking to make friends with some punjabi ladies / gals

Postby harvin » Mon, 26 Feb 2007 4:04 pm

Hi,

I am new in singapore and looking to make friends with some punjabi ladies/ gals.
I am a punjabi gal from malaysia and would love make new friends since i am quite bored and lonely here.
I am married.

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Postby chixchix » Mon, 26 Feb 2007 4:59 pm

Hi there or shall I say Sat Sri Akal ji ,, :) at last there is someone who belongs to my department hahhaa..ok kudiye ki haal hai.. welcome to my Singapore.. I am also married ,,with 2 munde,small small one...what are you doing in SG ?

You can chat with me at ripz_wkrz@yahoo.com or hotmail.com .the same ID.. tata ..and balle ballle :D
Always have a smile on that face!

GKalra
Regular
Regular

Postby GKalra » Mon, 26 Feb 2007 5:30 pm

Hi Girls,
it is great to know that there are other Punjabi people in Singapore, it is so difficult to come across them. I am game if u guys are.
I am married with two boys 6 and 2.
chixchix, i think u are on the once a week mums forum as well, am i right?

Mail me direct on gkalra1@hotmail.com and maybe we can meet up sometime.

Neeti

harvin

Postby harvin » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 5:32 pm

Hi,

it's nice to hear from some one and also there are replies...
i am a working woman..and currently i don't have any kids yet...
but i guess i am trying to find friends since its a bit difficult in singapore...
people don't interact much and also the punjabis here are quite pround. Where are u guys from and wat do u do?

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Postby chixchix » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 8:48 pm

To be very honest I dont mix around ,I had a Punjabi school buddy but now she is in Dubai working..so if there were to be a friend ,the 2nd one will be you ..of Neeti also lah..

Anyways, I wil also be working soon ,,near Robinson ..but harvin where n what r u doing ,,if u chat ,,u can add me on msn..I have added u as well. But one thing I definitely look into is true friendship,I have come across people that go out in a group and after the 1st meeting dont keep in touch anymore..thats whatI despise... I feel that if you think u wanna make and keep a friend ,,then the person should fulfill their friendship duties as well.

Oh yeah I am a true blue singaporean.. :wink: .
Always have a smile on that face!

pankajvij

Re: Looking to make friends with some punjabi ladies / gals

Postby pankajvij » Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:04 am

hello to all punjabis,
i am pankaj vij and new to Singapore, i am working near orchard, i dont have any friend here, i am adventure lover,
i am looking interesting gals who knows hindi off course, mail me at pankajvij5@rediffmail.com

pankajvij

Re: Looking to make friends with some punjabi ladies / gals

Postby pankajvij » Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:09 am