Singapore Expats Forum

who do we love poll!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Who do we love?

SMS
29%
Wind in my Hair
21%
Strong Eagle
7%
Eric
7%
ksl
7%
Plavt
7%
JPatokal
No votes
Huggybear
21%
Bigfilsing
No votes
Pal
No votes

Total votes: 14

ksl
Governor
Governor

who do we love poll!

Postby ksl » Fri, 23 Feb 2007 5:43 pm

Maybe it's time to see who we all love in the forum!

In fact this may encourage some to come back home, we do miss them all! :P Nobody left to wind up :( Am i beeing a troll :shock: :oops:

Just like to complain to admin, that there is not enough options in the poll, I had maybe 40 names, but couldn't post the poll, because it's limited to those few, above, which isn't fair. and there should be a choice of more than one!

Oh well maybe all the oldies will come back, when they see that we are missing them!

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 23 Feb 2007 6:27 pm

You should not include moderators in the list at all. We are who most posters love to hate! :P

With the possibly exception of Strong Eagle. On this forum anyway. Did a good job on another on though. How's that coming along SE? Any resolution?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Fri, 23 Feb 2007 6:34 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:You should not include moderators in the list at all. We are who most posters love to hate! :P

With the possibly exception of Strong Eagle. On this forum anyway. Did a good job on another on though. How's that coming along SE? Any resolution?

I think the moderators are okay, they are human like anyone else, they have a job to do too, and agreed there could be close encounters, arbitration works wonders. besides, this forum, would be a little boring without the moderators :P . :D

saint73
Chatter
Chatter

Postby saint73 » Sat, 24 Feb 2007 2:54 am

ksl wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:You should not include moderators in the list at all. We are who most posters love to hate! :P

I think the moderators are okay, they are human like anyone else, they have a job to do too, and agreed there could be close encounters, arbitration works wonders. besides, this forum, would be a little boring without the moderators :P . :D

:roll: why some of them selected to be moderators??? :???:
what is the requirement to be moderators??? :???:

2die4
Regular
Regular

Postby 2die4 » Sat, 24 Feb 2007 5:13 pm

NO, not really.... I love to hate you and hate to love you! 8-) :wink: :lol:

i love your sense of humour, detailed and well organized thoughts as well... and how informative your posts are...

although there are certain things i don't love about you (not necessarily hate, it's such a strong word) doesn't mean i can't be objective and see the good points, ayt? :wink:
"Quod me nutruit, me destruit..."

2die4
Regular
Regular

Re: who do we love poll!

Postby 2die4 » Sat, 24 Feb 2007 5:15 pm

ksl wrote:Just like to complain to admin, that there is not enough options in the poll, I had maybe 40 names, but couldn't post the poll, because it's limited to those few, above, which isn't fair. and there should be a choice of more than one!

yeah can we choose more than one? or else i'll have to open the forum every time to vote for several people, hehe... :wink:
"Quod me nutruit, me destruit..."

huggybear
Chatter
Chatter

Postby huggybear » Mon, 26 Feb 2007 7:07 am

i'm just touched to be included.

now i'll buy anyone a beer that votes for me. :P

Loops
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Loops » Mon, 26 Feb 2007 9:10 am

you forgot to put a "none of the above" category :P :P :P :P :P

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter

Postby bigfilsing » Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:37 pm

My ego is very pleased to be on the list..thank you and for that you get my vote. Although Huggy's offer is tempting!!!

Now about this positive earth thing :D :D :shock:

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Mon, 26 Feb 2007 4:14 pm

Up to you lah - Come back or not don't care leh :???:

(Goes to sulk in the corner)
Be Like Water

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 26 Feb 2007 4:28 pm

bigfilsing wrote:My ego is very pleased to be on the list..thank you and for that you get my vote. Although Huggy's offer is tempting!!!

Now about this positive earth thing :D :D :shock:

Poor Bafana! :cry: Lets all take huggy's offer! The damn website was limited to 10 :( :evil: