Singapore Expats Forum

Jobs in Singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
fodera88

Re: Jobs in Singapore

Post by fodera88 » Sun, 13 Dec 2020 10:47 am

youssef.harhour wrote:
Fri, 11 Dec 2020 5:53 am
Dear people,

I am from Amsterdam and have a bachelor degree in International Business Management. I speak 5 languages and also a little bit General Arabic though I can read and write it and my vocabulary is very high I just need a bit of training. What are my chances of getting a job in Singapore? I have work experience in hospitality, business and logistics. What are the chances of getting a working permit? Is that difficult? And housing? I mean just a single room with a van and shared kitchen. I am planning to maybe come around july. Please leave tips and advice. I would be gratefull and if I can do anything in exhange let me know. (Maybe advices about Amsterdam and Europe)

Regards
You might have a better idea when Singapore enters into Phase 3 (safe nation). Hopefully before April 2021. In Singapore, you can rent a room with a shared kitchen easily but to drive, that is expensive. You can consider using public transport (bus, train, taxi/grab). Sign up for a LinkedIn account and use that to check out jobs in Singapore.

whitesneakers

Re: Jobs in Singapore

Post by whitesneakers » Wed, 17 Feb 2021 7:17 pm

Hi all! Just wanna ask..if my salary is at 6,000, is it guaranteed to get a dependent pass for my husband if he quits his job? He’s also working here. Thanks for the answer!
Stay happy, stay positive. Trust in God's timing. :D