Singapore Expats Forum

Breast Argumentation

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

autumn412
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 27 Jan 2007

Breast Argumentation

Postby autumn412 » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 3:45 am

anybody interested to get breast implants. wanna go together.. :D
do u know how much is it for breast argumentations? who is the doctor that specialist in BA?

User avatar
2die4
Regular
Regular
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue, 06 Feb 2007

Re: Breast Argumentation

Postby 2die4 » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 7:49 am

autumn412 wrote:anybody interested to get breast implants. wanna go together.. :D
do u know how much is it for breast argumentations? who is the doctor that specialist in BA?


ermmm... i think you mean "breast augmentation" :wink:

Cheers!
"Quod me nutruit, me destruit..."

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:09 pm

2die4,

She was right! :wink: I can give lots of argumentations why she shouldn't have it done.

The biggest argument (or smallest if you want to get technical) is more than a mouthful goes to waste anyway.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic35396.html

:cool:

karishma_tiwari
Regular
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed, 14 Feb 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby karishma_tiwari » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 1:19 pm

i think i am probably the only person here who wants to get it reduced... dont fancy the amount of attention people give to it!

User avatar
2die4
Regular
Regular
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue, 06 Feb 2007

Postby 2die4 » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 1:40 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:2die4,

She was right! :wink: I can give lots of argumentations why she shouldn't have it done.

The biggest argument (or smallest if you want to get technical) is more than a mouthful goes to waste anyway.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic35396.html

:cool:


hehehe... :wink:
"Quod me nutruit, me destruit..."

autumn412
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 27 Jan 2007

Postby autumn412 » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 1:53 pm

karishma_tiwari wrote:i think i am probably the only person here who wants to get it reduced... dont fancy the amount of attention people give to it!



so envy u.. at least its better then having an AA size rite.

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35159
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 3:32 pm

autumn412 wrote:so envy u.. at least its better then having an AA size rite.


Bet the "Energizer" diver could make you forget all about it. Only needs a pair of AA's :P :wink:
Last edited by sundaymorningstaple on Tue, 20 Feb 2007 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

karishma_tiwari
Regular
Regular
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed, 14 Feb 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby karishma_tiwari » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 4:51 pm

so envy u.. at least its better then having an AA size rite.


i guess it is an asset but the downside is that u wanna be taken seriously for yourself and not just that

Faith4ever2
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 06 Feb 2007

Postby Faith4ever2 » Thu, 22 Feb 2007 3:49 pm

You can try bust enhancement.. but i was told by my beautican that every person enhancement is different... it will be bigger and firmer but do not expect miracles like from an A to a D
Faith4ever

autumn412
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat, 27 Jan 2007

Postby autumn412 » Fri, 23 Feb 2007 1:37 am

Faith4ever2 wrote:You can try bust enhancement.. but i was told by my beautican that every person enhancement is different... it will be bigger and firmer but do not expect miracles like from an A to a D


i dun think its useful cos my fren has been using all kinds of bust enhancement cream in the market but its still the same...
plus its not cheap. i would rather go for BA.

User avatar
2die4
Regular
Regular
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue, 06 Feb 2007

Postby 2die4 » Fri, 23 Feb 2007 6:28 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
autumn412 wrote:so envy u.. at least its better then having an AA size rite.


Bet the "Energizer" diver could make you forget all about it. Only needs a pair of AA's :P :wink:


wahahaha! :lol:
"Quod me nutruit, me destruit..."

Faith4ever2
Member
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue, 06 Feb 2007

Postby Faith4ever2 » Fri, 23 Feb 2007 2:50 pm

Bust cream used at home are just for maintaince. One must go go salon for enhancement treatment regularly .. just like facial, to see improvement. Personally, i do not like operation hence i went treatment and i saw improvement. Of course, it is troublesome but we all did it in the name of vanity.

Secondly, i did ask male friends and most of them may like to see girls with big boobs but many mentioned they will get turn off if they realise their partners go through BA.
Faith4ever


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests