Singapore Expats

For all those who complain...

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
2die4
Regular
Regular

For all those who complain...

Post by 2die4 » Mon, 19 Feb 2007 8:48 pm

This is for all those who complain about their lives and/or how their day went...

LIFE IS A GIFT

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind.
She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her, she could see everything, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him.

Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying. "Just take care of my eyes dear."

This is how ones mind changes when ones situation changes. Only few remember what their lives were like before and who's always been there for them even in the most painful situations.

Life Is A Gift

Today before you think of saying an unkind word - Think of someone who can't speak.

Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat.

Before you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out to God for a companion.

Today before you complain about life - Think of someone who had a short life.

Before you complain about your children, think of someone who can only dream of having them.

Before you argue about your dirty house, someone didn't clean or sweep, think of the homeless.

Before whining about the distance you drive, think of someone who WALKS the same distance.

When you're tired and you complain about your job, think of the unemployed, the disabled and those who wished they had your job.

Before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another, remember that not one of us are without sin and we all answer to one Maker.

And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down, put a smile on your face and thank God you're alive and still around to enjoy life and the beauty that surrounds us. Thank God for the family and friends who's companies you enjoy.

Life is a gift: LIVE IT, ENJOY IT, CELEBRATE IT and FULFILL IT !!!

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian. We take life as it comes and try our very best to make the most of what we have. It is up to us to make each of our lives worse or better.

A pleasant day to all and may we all cherish today and everyday the most precious blessing that God has given us.

Cheers !!!
"Quod me nutruit, me destruit..."

saint73
Chatter
Chatter

Post by saint73 » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 2:51 pm

:roll: Pples complain means we still have a room to improve!!!

:lol: Nobody is perfect in this world but we surely not the worst country... :roll: :mrgreen: :-$

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 3:09 pm

Saint73,

Why you walk around with chip on shoulder? Nobody was saying anything about Singapore. Guilty Conscious? :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

NBB2

Post by NBB2 » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 6:25 pm

Or worse, a guilty conscience? :P

2die4
Regular
Regular

Post by 2die4 » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 7:11 pm

saint73 wrote::roll: Pples complain means we still have a room to improve!!!

:lol: Nobody is perfect in this world but we surely not the worst country... :roll: :mrgreen: :-$
A guilty conscience needs no accuser... :wink:

Cheers!

saint73
Chatter
Chatter

Post by saint73 » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 9:52 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Saint73,

Why you walk around with chip on shoulder? Nobody was saying anything about Singapore. Guilty Conscious? :roll:
:P You have misunderstood... I am juz contented my situation :wink: :mad: I din said ... :cry: :lol:

Kurozu
Regular
Regular

Post by Kurozu » Thu, 01 Mar 2007 3:21 pm

why cant we complaint?

errr.....you know what....you are right. My wife complaints about me so much, maybe I should let her see your post. :D And I can be the King of the House....
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."

IceMilo

Post by IceMilo » Sun, 11 Mar 2007 8:18 am

I don't really go against "complaints" if people complain in the right manner and attitude. Here some tips......
You should attempt to resolve your complaint directly with the parties involved: i.e. take the product purchased back to the shop, or attempt to have the service redone.

You should contact the relevant senior management or customer services department. It may be necessary to communicate with them several times before taking the next step. Most good organisations will have internal complaints procedures and complaints are often resolved using these. However sometimes they aren't and that's when you should consider the third step. It is worth mentioning that you are considering or have decided to take your complaint to the relevant authorities, sometimes this may provoke more serious consideration of a complaint

2die4
Regular
Regular

Post by 2die4 » Sun, 11 Mar 2007 10:14 am

hey guys chill out...

this post was meant for those people who complain about their lives if you read carefully...

it's for those people who can never be satisfied with what they have or don't have...

i don't really intend to stop people from complaining about other things... :wink:

need-entrepass

Post by need-entrepass » Mon, 12 Mar 2007 6:36 pm

eh 2die4 , where did you get those quotes from ? they are awesome... you saved my butt ! i was very depressed lately.

i am a webmaster and therefore i stay at home most of the time, and not counting i live in a foreign country where i dont know anyone. i live like a hermit only working and dont really have friends here. i feel very lonely. one of the message really hit me lol... i did cried out loud to God for friendship lol... sure i can try to find a job but they will pay much less.

i want to thank you for posting that. god bless u. im sure yr post are and will help lots of people reading that.

cheers

entrepass

2die4
Regular
Regular

Post by 2die4 » Mon, 12 Mar 2007 9:26 pm

thanks n_e... i liked this one once i read it, got it from a friend, i'm not really the type of person who's into forwarded e-mails and stuff like that but this one caught my attention when i read coz as most of us experiences whether we admit or not, there are times when things are just f*(&^% up and the most you can do is complain and think how unlucky you are... not knowing that there are people out there who have more things to worry and think about than you... anyways thanks for the appreciation...

cheers!

need-entrepass

Post by need-entrepass » Tue, 13 Mar 2007 4:38 am

yayaya, this one is so good that i posted it on a few other forums and a mailing list.