Singapore Expats

Whitening injection/drip

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
yukiko84

Re: Whitening injection/drip

Post by yukiko84 » Thu, 13 Apr 2017 2:57 am

Hello,

Do you have recommendations for whitening clinics near Holland or west side Singapore?

Thank you.

urbuhcs

Post by urbuhcs » Sat, 27 May 2017 12:15 pm

I know of an aesthetic clinic which does house call aesthetic service as well. My group of friends usually gather together and ask him to do house call and he treats all of us. Not sure if he does whitening service though.

daveco23

Post by daveco23 » Mon, 29 May 2017 10:25 am

Genuine question here.
Why do you all want to be white? Are you afraid that if you don't whiten up, people will think you work in fields? Do you find white skin to be more attractive? Do you think Men do? Are you so insecure in your own skin that you want it to be another color?
It's a massive industry in Asia, but nowhere else? Are L'Oreal, Maybelline, etc surreptitiously marketing the idea that you are inferior if not white? Every bottle of stuff they sell has ":Whitening" plastered all over it.
Be comfortable in your own skin - why do you want to look like pale, insipid corpses?

urbuhcs

Post by urbuhcs » Mon, 29 May 2017 11:32 am

Whitening treatment is for removal of our black pigmentations on our face and hands. It is also to reverse the effect of sun exposure on our skin. We merely want to look our natural color without the pigments and uneven skin tones. I have gone for all sorts of aesthetic treatment and I am proud of myself for how I maintain my look and anti-ageing endeavor.

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » Mon, 22 Jan 2018 1:48 am

urbuhcs wrote:I know of an aesthetic clinic which does house call aesthetic service as well. My group of friends usually gather together and ask him to do house call and he treats all of us. Not sure if he does whitening service though.
Hi may I know what aesthetic service he do if is cheaper than outside maybe I would like to join too

thelazymama

Post by thelazymama » Fri, 26 Jan 2018 2:07 pm

wah... u all very brave to go for all these treatment.. i scared hahah...

so far i only use lemon essential oil to brighten up my skin =p

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » Sun, 11 Mar 2018 11:08 am

thelazymama wrote:wah... u all very brave to go for all these treatment.. i scared hahah...

so far i only use lemon essential oil to brighten up my skin =p
Lemon essential oil can brighten up skin?
I only want to do mole remove on my face ,but doctor want to charge $800 per mole.
Any better recommendation ?

Pennykee

Post by Pennykee » Wed, 27 Jun 2018 2:02 pm

Never believe that whitening treatment lo. Sounds like just a marketing to me to drain your money.

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”