Singapore Expats

Whitening injection/drip

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
slpd123

Post by slpd123 » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 4:14 pm

I think there was a Taiwan actress that said cannot go pee immediately after the injection, must endure awhile first.cos Vit c can pass out through urine. Can anyone check?

melseys

whitening jab

Post by melseys » Mon, 13 Sep 2010 7:22 pm

trumpet wrote:brownshuga, theheartkeeper, just email you Dr Ong's contact. :D
hi trumpet, could you email me the contact for this jab as well please?
[email protected]

thanks so much!! :)

mun

Whitening jab

Post by mun » Sun, 07 Nov 2010 12:43 pm

Hi,

Heard so much about ever health.
Has anyone been to NorthEast medical centre at kallang or tampines??
Any reviews on that place.
I know the package is about 6 jabs for $600.
Does it contain GSH?

Thanks!
MUNsie

trumpet
Regular
Regular

Re: Whitening jab

Post by trumpet » Mon, 08 Nov 2010 10:06 am

mun wrote:Hi,

Heard so much about ever health.
Has anyone been to NorthEast medical centre at kallang or tampines??
Any reviews on that place.
I know the package is about 6 jabs for $600.
Does it contain GSH?

Thanks!
I'm doing the jab with them, it's $150- per jab (Vit C & GSH), so $900- for 6 jabs.

Liking the results. :D

flaier

Post by flaier » Tue, 14 Dec 2010 2:43 pm

anyone interested to try out the injection first but didnt want to pay the full package price can pm me.. i have paid 3 injections at Dr Keith Ong, Everhealth Kallang and would like to let go the remainder 2 injections at $250.00.. it's Vit C + Glu.. also, 1 month supply of vit C from Dr Ong..

throwing in the hakubi c2 pills foc as well.. my gastric just cant take all these.. the hakubi pills taken 6 pills so far..

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy » Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:16 am

Hi,
Im also interested =)
Mind sending me the contact information at jurong de?
Btw, the everhealth clinic at gekpoh, is it the same?
And, is there like a minimum age ??
Thanks!

Btw, here is my email [email protected]

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Post by cherryjan » Wed, 29 Dec 2010 9:18 am

Conspiracy wrote:Hi,
Im also interested =)
Mind sending me the contact information at jurong de?
Btw, the everhealth clinic at gekpoh, is it the same?
And, is there like a minimum age ??
Thanks!

Btw, here is my email [email protected]
Hi there,

The jurong one is at Gekpoh, you are right.
There are 2 dr there that you can see.
Dr Wong Ming (Female) wife
Dr Pang (male) husbrand

Look for Dr Wong , she understand woman more and she is very nice and caring. She give good discount too haha.... (clinic have no GST charges)
But u will need to calll it out, to check her schedule cos she is not there every day.

762 jurong west st 75 #01-290
GekPoh shopping centre
Call for adelene to fix appointment. she is dr assistance anything u wanna kns can ask her on phone before going down.
Tel: 67933113 (clinic)
97382248 (sms)

cherry_jan

Muslima70
Regular
Regular

Post by Muslima70 » Wed, 29 Dec 2010 9:48 am

Wow if white is fair then dark is what? unfair? Who created this thought in your head? JW
LOL
this comment made me laugh out loud literally. But I do agree with JWilliamson's point.

In reality Asian ladies , note ladies only, are often raised to believe that fair & unblemished skin= beautiful = increase the chances of getting a good husband.

It has nothing to do with being "caucasian" or being a different race.

Silly I know, but there it is. It doesn't matter whether you are talking about Chinese, Malays and Indian or some other asian race...for some reason in asian culture men and women seem to consider fair skin girls beautiful...

From young they would be told to keep out of the sun, to use this powder or that cream to lighten their skin tone, etc..It is quite tough to fight against this type of cultural brainwashing..

Anyways look at this way, when humans have beauty pagents like Miss Universe, Mrs Universe, Bride of the World, and other equally moronic beauty pageants, one rarely sees a very black skinned lady win correct? The exception being when the pageant iheld where the bulk of the contestants are also dark skinned. But otherwise it usually fair-skin ladies who win..and by fair skin I do not mean only caucasian race, but lady of any race who is fair skinned.

I guess it almost a universal concept that a woman who is unblemished fair skinned is deemed desirable and beautiful...

Personally for me skin colour is not an issue..I honestly feel beautiful men and women really do come in all shapes, sizes and colour. And I do agree it is not fair to label a woman as ugly or unattractive simply beause their skin is brown, black , olive or tanned...

As for people who want to make themselves fair , it is a personal choice, I just hope they don't make dangerous choices that can hurt them. I also understand some ladies do have a real problem due to un-even skin tone, so it is natural for ladies to want to address this type of problem.

I just think it will be great if we can teach ourselves and our future generations that all humans are beautiful..and this it is our various shades that make us unique and special. :wink:
Salam(peace be with you)

beezychew

Re: whitening

Post by beezychew » Sun, 16 Jan 2011 3:02 pm

Dear Cherryjan & Trumpet,

I am interested in the jab, could you email me the details of the clinic you went ? My email is [email protected]

Thank you
cherryjan wrote:
mun wrote:Hi girls / trumpet.
i'm new here and i'm very interested in the whitening jab. can you guys let me know the clinic and also the address so i can go for consultation??

Thank youu!
[email protected]
Yen_licia wrote:
Hi Jaclyn / Trumpet,
can you pleae provide me the contact details of the clinic which you guys go for the whitening jab. Thanks a million, my email address is [email protected]

Hi I have completed my 8 jab at ever health clinic I paid about 1000 plus for Vit C and GSH. Reason price, the result is great i can see my skin glowing brighten and fairer. my bf and mum who see me everyday even noticed some different on my skin. Mine is jab not dip. i took my jab once a week so the whole process took about 2 months to complete. The dr is skillfull that why i dun feel the pain. The dr skill are very important......

trumpet
Regular
Regular

Post by trumpet » Tue, 18 Jan 2011 9:39 am

Hi Breezy

It's Dr Keith Ong. You can find him at 2 clinics:

NorthEast Kallang medicial centre: Tel 62413298. (near the Mountbatten Mrt station) &

Northeast Tampines: Tel;67867848 (this is at the Tampines mrt station itself.

All you need to do is call to make an appointment.

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Fri, 25 Feb 2011 8:20 am

a lot of these clinics stated here are in indonesia, malaysia, singapore

do any of you guys know any good clinic in taipei?????
If you want $25 credit for $15 on xquisis clothing and shoes contact me
Save money.

babeluv

Post by babeluv » Thu, 03 Mar 2011 3:57 pm

cherryjan wrote:
mun wrote:Hi girls / trumpet.
i'm new here and i'm very interested in the whitening jab. can you guys let me know the clinic and also the address so i can go for consultation??

Thank youu!
[email protected]
Yen_licia wrote:
Hi Jaclyn / Trumpet,
can you pleae provide me the contact details of the clinic which you guys go for the whitening jab. Thanks a million, my email address is [email protected]

Hi I have completed my 8 jab at ever health clinic I paid about 1000 plus for Vit C and GSH. Reason price, the result is great i can see my skin glowing brighten and fairer. my bf and mum who see me everyday even noticed some different on my skin. Mine is jab not dip. i took my jab once a week so the whole process took about 2 months to complete. The dr is skillfull that why i dun feel the pain. The dr skill are very important......
Cherryjan, please give me the contact.

lay

Post by lay » Sat, 05 Mar 2011 1:08 pm

hi' im interested in whitening jab too! Where to get it done? Can pm me @ [email protected] youu! :roll:

Yen_licia wrote:
jaclynsg wrote:
shugraalexander wrote:Hi Trumpet! Thank you so much for the useful info!
I'd prolly make an appointment soon! :)
Hi.. i m interested in the whitening injection.. can i knw the add please..
thank u people..

Hi Jaclyn / Trumpet,
[/quote]

Hi I have completed my 8 jab at ever health clinic I paid about 1000 plus for Vit C and GSH. Reason price, the result is great i can see my skin glowing brighten and fairer. my bf and mum who see me everyday even noticed some different on my skin. Mine is jab not dip. i took my jab once a week so the whole process took about 2 months to complete. The dr is skillfull that why i dun feel the pain. The dr skill are very important......[/quote]

bluemoon21

Post by bluemoon21 » Sun, 13 Mar 2011 3:12 pm

HI,

I'm interested in this whitening jabs. But , any side effects?

trumpet
Regular
Regular

Post by trumpet » Mon, 14 Mar 2011 6:34 pm

No side effects, it's only vit C. :D

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”