Singapore Expats Forum

SIA recruitment on 4 March

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
piNk APpLe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri, 27 Oct 2006

Postby piNk APpLe » Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:25 pm

maddette wrote:Hi all,

Good luck to those who are going for management interview.

It's pretty simple. Keep yourself prep and in a happy mood.

They'll ask you a lot about your previous jobs, your family, what you enjoy doing, mainly your own life. And be very very honest and just remember to keep smiling. Keep eye contact.

I blurted out that I've a maid at home and one asked if I do the chores at home, I said no but gave a very "politically correct answer" thereafter. And I got the job.

Cheers
-M


Juz wanna to check with your, for your recent management interview, do SQ still conduct tea party after the management 2-to-1 interviews?

I heard that they remove this round last year but not sure if they now still continue... Hope to hear from you soon.. Thanks..

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:40 pm

piNk APpLe wrote:
maddette wrote:Hi all,

Good luck to those who are going for management interview.

It's pretty simple. Keep yourself prep and in a happy mood.

They'll ask you a lot about your previous jobs, your family, what you enjoy doing, mainly your own life. And be very very honest and just remember to keep smiling. Keep eye contact.

I blurted out that I've a maid at home and one asked if I do the chores at home, I said no but gave a very "politically correct answer" thereafter. And I got the job.

Cheers
-M


Juz wanna to check with your, for your recent management interview, do SQ still conduct tea party after the management 2-to-1 interviews?

I heard that they remove this round last year but not sure if they now still continue... Hope to hear from you soon.. Thanks..


Tea party has been removed! :)

Intrinsic Dreamer

Postby Intrinsic Dreamer » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:31 am

HAHA. :)

Actually, i wouldn't mind going for the tea party. :D :D
Can eat, can relax a little. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But now that its eliminated, better still.
I don't have to go through another 1 more round..

But it'd be good experience won't it? :lol: :lol:

M, did your time have the tea party? No right??

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:35 am

Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:HAHA. :)

Actually, i wouldn't mind going for the tea party. :D :D
Can eat, can relax a little. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But now that its eliminated, better still.
I don't have to go through another 1 more round..

But it'd be good experience won't it? :lol: :lol:

M, did your time have the tea party? No right??


Nah, no more tea party for me too. I think it was removed together with the psychomatrix test since mid last year. :)

Eat and relax? You wish my dear! :P

Intrinsic Dreamer

Postby Intrinsic Dreamer » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:49 am

Oh ya, ok. More discreet next tym!

Yeah, i can relax and i will be myself ok!! =)
I would like to talk, get to know & interact more with the management ppl. :lol: :lol:

I'm crazy, i Know.. HAHA. :D :D

Whatever la, its gone alr.
Maybe they didn't wanna waste tym anymore.

User avatar
theknees
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon, 19 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby theknees » Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:08 am

Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:

Anyone else here having management interview?


hey girl, read from the posts that you had your water confidence on the 9th and your management interview's on the 26th.

my water confidence was on the 7th. my batch's management interviews will be 19th-21st.

mine's on the 19th. which is in a few hours. hopefully all goes fine.

good luck to you! :D

emalf
Regular
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue, 06 Mar 2007

Postby emalf » Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:22 am

theknees wrote:
mine's on the 19th. which is in a few hours. hopefully all goes fine.



good luck theknees! (Denise?) :D

just be yourself and relax! do update us here, we're rooting for you

User avatar
theknees
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon, 19 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby theknees » Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:26 am

emalf wrote:
good luck theknees! (Denise?) :D

just be yourself and relax! do update us here, we're rooting for you


yes my name is Denise, clever :wink:

thank you! i'll definitely update on the results.
i should be sleeping now, but too anxious to sleep.
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Mon, 19 Mar 2007 6:49 am

theknees wrote:yes my name is Denise, clever :wink:

thank you! i'll definitely update on the results.
i should be sleeping now, but too anxious to sleep.


Haha, goodluck babe! 8-)

Intrinsic Dreamer

Postby Intrinsic Dreamer » Mon, 19 Mar 2007 8:22 pm

HEy M, how was the first day? =)

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Mon, 19 Mar 2007 9:14 pm

Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:HEy M, how was the first day? =)


It was fun! It was like going back to school with the breaks in between with the girls. Haha 8-)

First day, basic introductions. I'm sure there are more days filled with more fun and laughter ahead! :lol:

Intrinsic Dreamer

Postby Intrinsic Dreamer » Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:03 pm

Haha....


U reaally do enjoy meeting gurls eh!! :lol: :lol:


How long is training? 9-5?

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:05 am

Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:Haha....


U reaally do enjoy meeting gurls eh!! :lol: :lol:


How long is training? 9-5?


Haha, :)

We must be in class by 0845 to sign in and class ends at 1715 daily. SNY starts a month plus later. Hehe. :twisted:

User avatar
theknees
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon, 19 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby theknees » Tue, 20 Mar 2007 2:40 am

M wrote:Haha, goodluck babe! 8-)


thank you :-|
but unfortunately luck ain't enough when it comes to things like these. :?

M wrote:
Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:Haha....
U reaally do enjoy meeting gurls eh!! :lol: :lol:
How long is training? 9-5?


Haha, :)
We must be in class by 0845 to sign in and class ends at 1715 daily. SNY starts a month plus later. Hehe. :twisted:


haha. sounds like my ex-bf going for training all over again.
i'm sure you'll enjoy meeting the girls. :wink:
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

Intrinsic Dreamer

Postby Intrinsic Dreamer » Tue, 20 Mar 2007 1:14 pm

WOW!!


So long hours!! OMG. HAHA..


The pay better be good!!

Oh ya, please tell me wad is SNY?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest