Singapore Expats Forum

How much is JAL cabin crew monthly salary ?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
fash_wags
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

How much is JAL cabin crew monthly salary ?

Postby fash_wags » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 6:56 pm

Hi, does anyone know how much JAL pays their cabin crew monthly. Couldnt seem to find this information anywhere online. Just a rough accurate estimate would be good also :???:

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Re: How much is JAL cabin crew monthly salary ?

Postby M » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:58 pm

fash_wags wrote:Hi, does anyone know how much JAL pays their cabin crew monthly. Couldnt seem to find this information anywhere online. Just a rough accurate estimate would be good also :???:


2000+ - 3000+ on good months. 8-)

blackapple
Regular
Regular
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu, 08 Feb 2007

Postby blackapple » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:17 am

how abt a bad month?
cos their basic is only $760? if i'm not wrong...

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:35 am

blackapple wrote:how abt a bad month?
cos their basic is only $760? if i'm not wrong...


High 2000+ for the norm while 3000+ for better months if I'm not wrong. :???:

fash_wags
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby fash_wags » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 1:09 pm

Thanks, at least now got a rough idea, so weird that there is not even a single information over the web as to how much they actually pay. Anyone already sent in their application for JAL latest recuritment?

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

Postby desijoey » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 3:50 pm

fash_wags wrote:Thanks, at least now got a rough idea, so weird that there is not even a single information over the web as to how much they actually pay. Anyone already sent in their application for JAL latest recuritment?


I just did about a day and a half ago.Now waiting to see if I'll get shortlisted.:)

tenshi
Regular
Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed, 18 Oct 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby tenshi » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:18 pm

desijoey wrote:
fash_wags wrote:Thanks, at least now got a rough idea, so weird that there is not even a single information over the web as to how much they actually pay. Anyone already sent in their application for JAL latest recuritment?


I just did about a day and a half ago.Now waiting to see if I'll get shortlisted.:)


I did too...waiting for their reply. Keep us updated :)

fash_wags
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby fash_wags » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:57 pm

me 3. I just did. Cross our fingers :wink: Took a random full body pic n quite ugly, but dun care le, tink more worry more. Just send n the end :D

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Fri, 09 Feb 2007 12:05 am

gooooooood luck to all of you guys! :D

fash_wags
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby fash_wags » Fri, 09 Feb 2007 12:27 am

Thank Mischa! Read ur postings very often which have often been a great help.

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Fri, 09 Feb 2007 12:35 am

fash_wags wrote:Thank Mischa! Read ur postings very often which have often been a great help.


i`m glad i was of help! :D i hope you get shortlisted!

User avatar
j0Yce
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu, 23 Nov 2006

Postby j0Yce » Mon, 12 Feb 2007 5:01 pm

I also heard their pay's abt 2k - 3k... though lesser than SQ.. but this amt is oledi veri attractive to me :lol:

anyway i've also sent in the application form. Gd luck to all of us! :D

User avatar
Lyndarlin
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue, 13 Feb 2007

hey

Postby Lyndarlin » Tue, 13 Feb 2007 8:27 pm

Do you guys know when is their next intake? im just asking, i only got private diploma in aviation school... i dont really know wheather is it helps

udunowhoim
Regular
Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat, 03 Feb 2007

Postby udunowhoim » Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:28 pm

now. U have 1 more day to speed post or send personally to changi airport by 15 feb.

fash_wags
Member
Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed, 07 Feb 2007

Postby fash_wags » Sat, 17 Feb 2007 3:11 pm

Hi all, my interview is on 24th feb 1.30pm. Anyone same as me? :)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest