Singapore Expats Forum

I'm new here...

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
2die4
Regular
Regular

I'm new here...

Postby 2die4 » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 11:00 pm

Hi everyone... I'm new here... I've been in Singapore since October, but I only started work last December 1, I'm a Filipino and I'm working as an Executive for Client Relations in a Human Resource Consultancy... hopefully i'll be making some new friends here... I haven't been going around SG that much except for malls, hahaha...
"Quod me nutruit, me destruit..."

Allibert
Chatter
Chatter

New?

Postby Allibert » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 9:52 am

Don;t worry - there are lots of things you can join - WNDC, FNDC, pool, bowling, karaoke, cycling outings to Pulau Ubin.

Am sure that you'll find something you'll like amongst all of those and meet new friends here.

Alan

2die4
Regular
Regular

Re: New?

Postby 2die4 » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 11:41 pm

Allibert wrote:Don;t worry - there are lots of things you can join - WNDC, FNDC, pool, bowling, karaoke, cycling outings to Pulau Ubin.

Am sure that you'll find something you'll like amongst all of those and meet new friends here.

Alan

heya... thanks for welcoming me...

this forum is very interesting...

dixy

Postby dixy » Fri, 23 Feb 2007 1:52 am

Gwapaaa..
me also in same boat..
looking for frnds..
noone to chit chat with...
dun knw much abt here..
plan a meeting or hang out..
count me in always..
cya..
Everything will be OK in the End..if its not OK then ITS NOT YET THE END..:)

Snowfly
Regular
Regular

Postby Snowfly » Fri, 23 Feb 2007 2:57 am

Hey nice to see another filipino on here! i've been in singapore about as long as you have, still enjoying the novelty of being in another country and culture, specailly one as mixed as singapore's. :) hope to see you around more!

coolasice

Re: I'm new here...

Postby coolasice » Mon, 26 Feb 2007 2:18 pm

2die4 wrote:Hi everyone... I'm new here... I've been in Singapore since October, but I only started work last December 1, I'm a Filipino and I'm working as an Executive for Client Relations in a Human Resource Consultancy... hopefully i'll be making some new friends here... I haven't been going around SG that much except for malls, hahaha...

hi, nice to know u.
i m kumar....

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Asian_Geekette » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 6:35 pm

Snowfly wrote:Hey nice to see another filipino on here! i've been in singapore about as long as you have, still enjoying the novelty of being in another country and culture, specailly one as mixed as singapore's. :) hope to see you around more!

Snowfly and 2die4,

Once my transfer is finalized, kita-kits tayo sa Sg! Gusto ninyo doon sa Orchard, doon sa Lucky Plaza? ;-) hee hee hee!
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

2die4
Regular
Regular

Postby 2die4 » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 9:07 pm

Asian_Geekette wrote:
Snowfly wrote:Hey nice to see another filipino on here! i've been in singapore about as long as you have, still enjoying the novelty of being in another country and culture, specailly one as mixed as singapore's. :) hope to see you around more!

Snowfly and 2die4,

Once my transfer is finalized, kita-kits tayo sa Sg! Gusto ninyo doon sa Orchard, doon sa Lucky Plaza? ;-) hee hee hee!

AYAW KO DON! hahahaha! :lol: