Postby Oriental » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 1:28 am

Is WNDC dead?
Impossible is nothing!

jolmar
Chatter
Chatter

Postby jolmar » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 9:54 am

As the poet ? :D
60 million french people can't be wrong ;-)

ChicagoMike
Regular
Regular

Postby ChicagoMike » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 10:21 am

well, it seems that usually deadpoet makes the call on where to have the WNDC. but perhaps he is currently out of town or on holiday.

soooo, oriental, why not simply make the call for this week yourself? all you need to do is post a thread. I'm sure people will show up (myself included).

Dear Wanda

Why my invite is deleted?

Postby Dear Wanda » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 1:39 pm

Any idea why my post is deleted when I posted some nice party for everyone? It is not a advertisment or anything, it is just party that everyone can have some free flow of drinks and food when you plan for gathering.

FYI, it is easy for girls to have free flow, not for the guys, and I am mainly doing the guys a favour by getting them some invites for free flow.

ChicagoMike
Regular
Regular

Postby ChicagoMike » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 2:10 pm

where is this place, wanda? is the place called "CLUB"? and why do you need an RSVP by e-mail? (just being paranoid)

Dear Wanda

Postby Dear Wanda » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 2:19 pm

Actually that is an launch event that held in a club (I did not post the name of the club here because it is exclusive, you cannot just walk into the event without RSVP or invites)

I have additional invites which I am happy to extend to some groups here so that all of you can makes some new friends / networking or even have your group gathering, but I need to RSVP for the guest who will turn up because it is not open to public.

No club will have serve free flow of drinks and food to open public.

I need RSVP by email because I am not able to use the Private Message system here, I can't even send a reply out even when I received one, may be because I don't post so regularly or I am still consider a new user.

lost_canuck
Chatter
Chatter

Postby lost_canuck » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 2:25 pm

sounds umm Image

Dear Wanda

Postby Dear Wanda » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 2:48 pm

I just happen to see lots of people here who are new to Singapore are looking for friends and also places for gathering / party. Since I am able to get more invites for some exclusive events / parties, I do not mind to offer to those who might be keen to make friends. Most of the time all these events only invite people who have business dealing with them, or have been a very active people in the social circle, or members etc....

This time round I actually took out the invites from my usual guest list to extend to the people here thinking that some of you might enjoy meeting different people, but since most of you think it is fishy or feel unsafe, then just ignore my offer. Just thought it is nice to gather / connect people together as I love making parties for people to have fun, I am not working for any event company / clubs / representing anyone, I just love connecting people and expand everyone's circle.

*BYE*

Oriental
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Oriental » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 6:42 pm

Hey Wanda I'm game. Please post your message again.
Impossible is nothing!

ChicagoMike
Regular
Regular

Postby ChicagoMike » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 9:10 pm

hey wanda, didn't mean to offend or make any hints of "dodgy-ness". was just asking a couple basic questions. this is an internet forum, after all. details do help to build comfort. that's all. wishing you good karma.

Dear Wanda

Postby Dear Wanda » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:36 am

Sorry that my information is not detail / informative enough, this event is strictly by invites / guestlist only, so I do not want to give an impression that it is open to public and people get rejected at the door.

Like I mentioned, Singapore Expat do not allow me to use the Private Massage system, so even if you drop me a message in my private message mail box, I won't be able to send you a reply, that is why I requested those who are interested to drop me a EMAIL instead.

I will send in my guestlist tomorrow morning at 12pm noon, so I can only extend my invite upto tomorrow morning the latest.

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Re: What happend to WNDC?

Postby sapphire » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 1:32 am

Oriental wrote:Is WNDC dead?

No, it isn't. Its at the Loof Bar. :)
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Oriental
Chatter
Chatter

Re: What happend to WNDC?

Postby Oriental » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 1:35 am

sapphire wrote:
Oriental wrote:Is WNDC dead?

No, it isn't. Its at the Loof Bar. :)

Will you be there?
Impossible is nothing!

sapphire
Manager
Manager

Postby sapphire » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 1:35 am

Yup.
It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Papilio Tempestae

Postby Papilio Tempestae » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 11:45 am

I'm game too!
Please post details again...
Never wrestle with pigs - you'll just get dirty and the pigs will love it