Singapore Expats Forum

I love beer

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
M_Aurelius
Chatter
Chatter

Postby M_Aurelius » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 10:51 pm

Cool Idea..am game if I am in country this coming Sat

btw, if you post this in the main section and call it Irish Pub Crawling, you will get a few more people to tag along..cheers

Dirtypool

Postby Dirtypool » Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:32 am

just back into town... is anyone getting out tonight for beers? I could do with a big night out, dancing, drinking chatting, drinking chatting, drinking, drinking drinking to blow the cobwebs away...

FelineUK
Regular
Regular

Postby FelineUK » Mon, 28 May 2007 11:10 pm

Ok so i got a gently kicking from Dirtypool about being a quit girly these past few weeks... I been working too much tho.... You know the old adage... All work and no play makes Sue a dull girl..... But i bet the person who started that one never worked in Singapore eh! chuckle...

Anyway, It would be good to get the old crew back together one of these Fridays. Can;t make this one coming though as a friend from Australia is over and she leaves 10pm friday so i will be at the airport....

But what do you think guys?

BTW such a good chill out session in Ko Samui on Lamai beach... Sleep, relax, good food, massage - I think i am going to go voer for a regular relax.... The Samui dream cocktail was good too.

timtams
Regular
Regular

Postby timtams » Tue, 29 May 2007 10:18 am

Hey Sue!

How much did it cost for you to go to Koh Samui? I desperately need a vacation.

It's a pity I won't be able to join you guys for drinks. I'm stuck in Toronto & will only be back mid Jun. :cry:

newboy123

Postby newboy123 » Wed, 30 May 2007 3:11 pm

i'm off to the UK for a few weeks - back for Friday 29th June. So will be out to play when i'm back