Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for freelance work

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Karishma

Looking for freelance work

Postby Karishma » Fri, 02 Feb 2007 7:47 pm

Hi I have been working in the development sector for 7 years and towards the end done a couple of projects as a freelance consultant. Have run into a dead end here with most organisations saying they only advertise full time positions. Any info on organisations/agencies that recruit consultants to work on a project basis ?

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:22 pm

Errrr... what is 'development'?

munchies

Potential Employer?

Postby munchies » Sun, 04 Feb 2007 11:14 pm

Hi Strong Eagle,

Saw your postings and that you could be potential employer. Is your company recruiting now? I've a friend who is actively looking for an appointment in Singapore. He has experience in project management. Here's his most up-to-date CV. He was most recently employed as CFO of a technology start up in the smart card/payments space. This job saw him networking with clients and going on business trips in Dubai. Prior to that, he was Asia-Pacific customer financing manager with Nokia. His educational background is Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) and Masters in Applied Finance. Is there any chance of him being a value-add to your company? Can I get him to send his resume to you? Many thanks in advance. Cheers

Strong Eagle

Re: Potential Employer?

Postby Strong Eagle » Mon, 05 Feb 2007 8:36 am

munchies wrote:Hi Strong Eagle,

Saw your postings and that you could be potential employer. Is your company recruiting now? I've a friend who is actively looking for an appointment in Singapore. He has experience in project management. Here's his most up-to-date CV. He was most recently employed as CFO of a technology start up in the smart card/payments space. This job saw him networking with clients and going on business trips in Dubai. Prior to that, he was Asia-Pacific customer financing manager with Nokia. His educational background is Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) and Masters in Applied Finance. Is there any chance of him being a value-add to your company? Can I get him to send his resume to you? Many thanks in advance. Cheers

Certainly. Please forward resume to wayne.herbert@catalystprojectsolutions.com.