Singapore Expats Forum

Superbowl Monday?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
kc_phil

Superbowl Monday?

Postby kc_phil » Mon, 29 Jan 2007 6:04 pm

Hi Gang.

The Superbowl is Monday, February 5th at 7am

Anybody know where a homesick yankee can watch the Monsters of the Midway crush the Colts? I am dedicated to being late to work on Monday.

Anyobody with prior experience or a big screen TV? Anyone at all? :shock: :shock: :shock:

wow_bryguy

Postby wow_bryguy » Mon, 29 Jan 2007 7:46 pm

Hey mate,

The American Chamber of Commerce is putting on the following event at Brewerkz. Unfortunately, I have a meeting early Monday that I'm trying to get out of.

Think the Colts got it this year though!

[Quote]

Don't punt! Rush your way over to Brewerkz on Monday, February 5th and join AmCham members and guests for a rowdy morning of tackles, touchdowns and field goals of the NFL's SuperBowl XLI broadcasted live.

While cheering for your favorite teams, enjoy morning pastries, free flow juices, coffee, tea and of course, as with any other outrageous SuperBowl party....a free flow of Draught Beers and Bloody Mary's kindly sponsored by Brewerkz! Additional breakfast items will also be available for purchase from the a la carte menu.

Doors open at 6am and SuperBowl XLI starts live at 7am. Who will walk away with the winning title? Put on your padding and come find out as we celebrate one of the most memorable American sporting events of the year!

[Unquote]

kc_phil

Postby kc_phil » Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:43 pm

awesome. I am there. :D :D :D

ikustak

Im there!

Postby ikustak » Thu, 01 Feb 2007 3:44 pm

Count me in! 7AM on Monday. Gotta go to work a bit late... Oh well. Hope to see you guys there. Cheers!