Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for potential flatmate, condo (female only)

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
brightmoonx

Looking for potential flatmate, condo (female only)

Postby brightmoonx » Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:06 pm

Hi ya!
Looks like I'm going to be homeless soon. Im 27, f. To know more about me, check out my other postings on here. Owner wants to sell my current place. Im looking for a female flatmate in her 20s or early 30s to share a condo. A neat freak, non-smoker and a responsible being will be perfect! No pets! I am willing to pay up to 1000 sg a month hopefully including PUB. Would love to still live in the city but doesn't look like it's going to happen as the rent has gone ridiculously high lately. :cry: East is fine I guess :(
Live it up! :)

mho

Postby mho » Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:19 pm

Are you looking for a flatmate to a rent a house which u will make event-central for SingaporeExpat?

If not this thread is probably not for this category 'Events, Gatherings, Making Friends' :P

brightmoonx

Postby brightmoonx » Tue, 16 Jan 2007 7:41 am

Ashok,
Would be great if the potential place can be an event-central for our gatherings at this forum. In fact, I think it is quite apt that I post it here, Im looking for a flatmate who I can get along well with, hence a friend. Can't imagine sharing a flat with someone I can't stand! You are right, I should post it elsewhere, then again it will be a complete stranger. Jus thought I should try here first! Perhaps she and I can hang out and do stuff together and yeah if we have a party, you peeps will be invited. But first, have to find a flatmate and then a flat and then we will think about it yeah?

My justification anyway!

Cheers!
Live it up! :)

mho

Postby mho » Wed, 17 Jan 2007 8:12 pm

QED meh?

klinemv

Re: Looking for potential flatmate, condo (female only)

Postby klinemv » Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:24 am

brightmoonx wrote:Hi ya!
Looks like I'm going to be homeless soon. Im 27, f. To know more about me, check out my other postings on here. Owner wants to sell my current place. Im looking for a female flatmate in her 20s or early 30s to share a condo. A neat freak, non-smoker and a responsible being will be perfect! No pets! I am willing to pay up to 1000 sg a month hopefully including PUB. Would love to still live in the city but doesn't look like it's going to happen as the rent has gone ridiculously high lately. :cry: East is fine I guess :(

Would u be keen in renting a room in serangoon condo? Living with a lady owner working as a bank manager. 3mins walking to serangoon mrt. Pm me if interested. Cheers