Singapore Expats Forum

Where do you cut your hair?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

lost_canuck
Chatter
Chatter

Postby lost_canuck » Sat, 20 Jan 2007 6:51 pm

Loops: ahh most excellent info, and no she didn't look like nicky clarke, but she started dating this guy with big bushy hair and now they are looking exactly like each other :o she should go back to nicky clarke. And so what colours were the round the back lights? :D I am getting some serious roots now :shock:

And thak you provenearning, I will probably check them out too, as I am a bit of a nervous wreck about hair cuts, I got one once and she used so much product not a hair would move even in a hurricane ;)

provenearning

Postby provenearning » Sun, 21 Jan 2007 6:59 am

that sounds scary lost_canuck... I can assure you that Leong doesn't over do the hair. Just let him know your preferences. I remember when my mom goes there, she refuses to let him put anything at all... and he's fine with that. For me, I usually get a little bit of styling lotion... and the hair still flies when the wind blows. :) As you can tell, I am happy with him.

Splatted
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Splatted » Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:45 pm

thanks for the replies. I'll need to ask the mrs where these places are for me to try out next time