Singapore Expats Forum

Anyone explain!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 13 Jan 2007 9:22 am

Loops wrote:but I think I'm of French decent if that has any bearing on it......!)

Do you have an aversion to fighting and winning wars? Or tend to surrender at the slightest danger? If so, it's probably the french in you coming out. :P

According to the link I posted earlier it would seem the average height of the French is some 5.5 cm shorter (5 ft 7.3in) than their UK or US counterparts (Male heights) which is about 5ft 10in for both, so apparently there is a bearing on it.

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter

Postby bigfilsing » Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:13 pm

Yes apparently the tables in the white flag factory's were too low and most French stoop a tad :-)

Loops
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Loops » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:31 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:[Do you have an aversion to fighting and winning wars? Or tend to surrender at the slightest danger? If so, it's probably the french in you coming out. :P

yes, that's me - and I also love garlic and wine..........does that mean that most of us have a bit of French in us?