Singapore Expats

Shop for Incense Corn

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
atota

Shop for Incense Corn

Post by atota » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 1:41 am

Does anybody know any shops that offer incense corns but not sticks here in Singapore? Thanks :) .

jpatokal

Post by jpatokal » Fri, 12 Jan 2007 1:34 am

I think you mean "cone", not "corn" :cool:

Little India has a huge selection of incense, and while Indians do prefer sticks, you can get cones too. Check out Mustafa (2nd floor, same as food but at the other end).
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

atota

Post by atota » Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:16 pm

Aha! You're right :wink: ! Cone :oops: !
I've already checked the second floor of Mustafa. They had really lots of incense sticks and some dhoop cones. The problem is that the packages of most of the cones never had the name of its scent on them. I asked one shop assistant if there was any of which scent is lavender and bought the one he recommended. But it never scented lavender after all... :shock: !

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:00 pm

You might check out some of the youth oriented shops selling paraphernalia, belt buckles, accessories, leather togs, I think you know the type of shop I'm referring to (usually see skull & crossbones belt buckles, T-Shirts, 3rd Reich garbage and other social alienation products.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers