Singapore Expats

Leonard Drake

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
fairy

Leonard Drake

Post by fairy » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 2:17 am

anyone tried Leonard Drake's facial before? i'm considering their Teens facial since i'm only seventeen this year.
i apply make ups often and i think the make up removal i used previously are too oily for me. now, i've changed to Nivea wipes and PONDS cream.
i have many white spots and now it's getting worse, dried blood spots. because i have itchy fingers, i'm always peeling them.
i think white spots that aren't exactly pimples were caused by clogged pores, so i'm deciding on where i should go for facials in the future to get help.
anyone any reccomendations?
$40 for 40mins, teens facial at Leonard Drake, is it good?

xiao_ding_dang

Re: Leonard Drake

Post by xiao_ding_dang » Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:31 am

fairy wrote:anyone tried Leonard Drake's facial before? i'm considering their Teens facial since i'm only seventeen this year.
i apply make ups often and i think the make up removal i used previously are too oily for me. now, i've changed to Nivea wipes and PONDS cream.
i have many white spots and now it's getting worse, dried blood spots. because i have itchy fingers, i'm always peeling them.
i think white spots that aren't exactly pimples were caused by clogged pores, so i'm deciding on where i should go for facials in the future to get help.
anyone any reccomendations?
$40 for 40mins, teens facial at Leonard Drake, is it good?
Hi fairy,

Leonard Drake r using and selling Demalogica Product for their facial package. I used to had my facial done at one of Demalogica's authorised beautician but end up the result was terrible i spend 2K plus in 2 months time and i get nothing but worsen my condition.

but i noe that it doesn't apply to everyone, and u can still try out their facial if u wan but dun sign up for any package first and ask for products sample if they ask u to buy any of the products, so try the sample first make sure that ur skin is ok with their products then u buy, cos their product is not cheap.
Xiao_Ding_Dang

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”