Singapore Expats Forum

Karaoke - short notice tonight

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Allibert
Chatter
Chatter

Karaoke - short notice tonight

Postby Allibert » Fri, 05 Jan 2007 4:54 pm

nyone interested in having a few beers and singing some songs this evening/late tonight. Have a friend who has a karaoke bar who left the management to a guy who seems to have ripped her off. Now she's taken over the management agaion and I've decided to try and help her start off again by going for a few beers and songs this evening, so if anyone's interested in joining it would be great

Note it is a karaoke bar, not rooms so would help if you're not too shy :lol: I think there is aqlso a free pool table.

So anyone who fancies a singing session at short notice please reply here and i'll tell you more about where it is.

Alan

saint73
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Karaoke - short notice tonight

Postby saint73 » Fri, 05 Jan 2007 7:56 pm

Allibert wrote:nyone interested in having a few beers and singing some songs this evening/late tonight. Have a friend who has a karaoke bar who left the management to a guy who seems to have ripped her off. Now she's taken over the management agaion and I've decided to try and help her start off again by going for a few beers and songs this evening, so if anyone's interested in joining it would be great

Note it is a karaoke bar, not rooms so would help if you're not too shy :lol: I think there is aqlso a free pool table.

So anyone who fancies a singing session at short notice please reply here and i'll tell you more about where it is.

Alan
:roll: where is the location???I like to sing :lol:

Allibert
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Allibert » Fri, 05 Jan 2007 8:14 pm

It's at South Bridge Road opposite Hongkong street. It looks like we'll be there just before midnight The pub's name is conspiracy

pinger80

Postby pinger80 » Fri, 05 Jan 2007 9:03 pm

Hey,

Have you had a number of people who may be interested? A friend of mine has actually asked before but a bit tired today...Will you be organizing one tomorrow night too?

Cheers

saint73
Chatter
Chatter

Postby saint73 » Fri, 05 Jan 2007 10:56 pm

pinger80 wrote:Hey,

Have you had a number of people who may be interested? A friend of mine has actually asked before but a bit tired today...Will you be organizing one tomorrow night too?

Cheers
:lol: Am i inviting....

carte
Regular
Regular

Postby carte » Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:54 pm

south bridge, next to boat quay?