Singapore Expats Forum

What is most important to you in life?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

serendipity
Regular
Regular

What is most important to you in life?

Postby serendipity » Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:00 am

In professional and personal lifes.

carte
Regular
Regular

Postby carte » Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:12 am

nice ppl who respect you for what you are

fefe

Postby fefe » Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:52 am

to be happy and free

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: What is most important to you in life?

Postby ksl » Tue, 02 Jan 2007 2:16 pm

serendipity wrote:In professional and personal lifes.

Sanity! Must be the most important for anyone, i would believe!

nice ppl who respect you for what you are
Then you must first experience the opposite, to be able to appreciate the feeling, however you only have to see a person suffering sanity, to make you realise that, they are in a living hell! but what is hell, if you have never been there! I have been there and come back after a period of 10 years, although hell must be different for everyone, just like paradise is.

Sanity must be the key word!

My 2007 wish is that all on earh suffer less, in this cruel world of unequal wealth and crime, although my perception tells me we live in a dream world of extremes, for reasons, I don't fully understand, other than learning to love and care for those, that are suffering.

In other words we live in paradise and we live in hell, which seems to indicate we are reborn, until we have learnt our lesson, to love and care for others, the murders, sex crimes, and the opposites of good are just part and parcel of the learning process, :???: me too, although something makes us different from the killers and the badness of this world. Maybe it's sanity! :)

To be honest I felt a sadness of the execution of Sadam, which indicates to me the actual extremes of a primitive civilisation and cultures fighting for survival in a highly developed social and economic structured world, controlled and manipulated by powerful Countries who are sacrificing their own people for the sake of more wealth and power, rather than alternative issues.

It's a little like turning the clock back several hundred years, and thinking this as got to be a dream, these problems have existed forever, and they never get any better, so there will always be a cause, to live in the past, and a cause to control people for more power. very sad but very real! Or do we actually live in a dream! :shock:

It is after all YOUR OWN MIND learn to control it, learn The Secret, which is a very good documentary, and one i can agree with. :cool:

saint73
Chatter
Chatter

Postby saint73 » Tue, 02 Jan 2007 9:55 pm

:shock: when you are going to leave this world, you will know what is the most important in your life....Money, friendship, parents, bf.gf love...

I believe there should hv another third world exist....

Juz feel 2007 will be more thngs happening.. :(
Life still need to go on.... :lol: :lol:

1)Thailand Bomb..on Jan 2007
2)Indonesia plane crash on 03 Jan 2007

when you are alive should thanks God. :roll:
Last edited by saint73 on Tue, 02 Jan 2007 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

carte
Regular
Regular

Postby carte » Tue, 02 Jan 2007 9:57 pm

but many ppl dun treasure this especially when they are young or maybe they are ignorant about it

renter
Chatter
Chatter

Postby renter » Fri, 05 Jan 2007 2:30 pm

Why no one mentions money?
I think it is the most important in professional life, though many will disagree. hahaha. :cool:

carte
Regular
Regular

Postby carte » Fri, 05 Jan 2007 2:31 pm

renter wrote:Why no one mentions money?
I think it is the most important in professional life, though many will disagree. hahaha. :cool:

today get pay and tml money go!

if only money can stay stagnant with u

renter
Chatter
Chatter

Postby renter » Fri, 05 Jan 2007 2:44 pm

carte wrote:

so u need to work every day and get it.
u spend it for your family, your friends and your relatives. It is the symbol of your expensed labor. if you don't respect it, you don't respect your time and labor spent. :cool:

carte
Regular
Regular

Postby carte » Fri, 05 Jan 2007 2:56 pm

renter wrote:
carte wrote:

so u need to work every day and get it.
u spend it for your family, your friends and your relatives. It is the symbol of your expensed labor. if you don't respect it, you don't respect your time and labor spent. :cool:

is there a job where u get paid daily and see the money daily?

we often have to wait till pay day