Singapore Expats Forum

Anybody for NYE @ Expo?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
atota

Anybody for NYE @ Expo?

Postby atota » Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:39 pm

Hi. Everyone! Is anybody here going to NYE @ Expo - Zouk's Mambo Jambo meets Phuture's Holla on new year's eve? I love clubbing and I would love to go but I have just started living here in Singapore this month and cannot find anybody aroud me or among my colleages who want to be there... If only you could let me join... Thanks :D !

carte
Regular
Regular

Postby carte » Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:54 pm

what kinda music are u into?

i am into clubbing too

atota

Postby atota » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:07 am

I love House, R&B. I have no idea what clubs in Singapore are like. Do you often go clubbing here? Have you ever joined the NYE @ Expo event in the past years?

carte
Regular
Regular

Postby carte » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:10 am

yeah i hang out at st james, i can bring you there some day when u free

never been to Expo but its going to be packed!

where u from? intro from you?

me 30 m singaporean chinese

atota

Postby atota » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:26 am

I'm 31 year old Japanese f. We are almost at the same age, aren't we? Is St. James more for people at our age? Do you think that the NYE @ Expo will be full of teenagers and around that age? I love to go to go to St. James. Are you going there any time soon?

carte
Regular
Regular

Postby carte » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:30 am

st james is the place where execs hang out, i will be going there after 1am tonight as i am working now and i knock off at 1am

atota

Postby atota » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:34 am

Wow, tonight :o ?!?! I'm about to go to bed now. My work starts at 9:00 in the morning. Let me know when you go there next time, esp for weekend! Thanks and have fun there :D !

carte
Regular
Regular

Postby carte » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:39 am

i just pmed you my contact, will be heading down this saturday, contact me on my hp if you are keen, where you working at anyway? and what are you working as?