Singapore Expats Forum

i am a boring person with few friends what should i do?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Oriental
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Oriental » Wed, 03 Jan 2007 8:05 pm

jt03 wrote:i ever thought of joining the outing but there is this fear in me, sometimes i am afraid of meeting people, when i am tired i look very dead and with very few words. i am afraid that others will feel bored or uncomfortable being with me. haiz...

Hell, if you're drunk enough you won't care, and if we're drunk enough we won't care. So, just keep the liquor flowing and you'll be looking at a win-win situation :wink:
Impossible is nothing!

jt03

Postby jt03 » Wed, 10 Jan 2007 1:57 pm

I don't have much friends, i am afraid that people will find me boring therefore i end up with only few friends but my friends are always busy with their bf therefore no friends to go out with

Sunrise

Postby Sunrise » Wed, 10 Jan 2007 2:14 pm

Sorry to be very heartless but is this REALLY a serious post or someone having a chuckle at everyone thats posted responses?!!
If your honestly that boring than either pull your finger out and go do something about it or just stop complaining about how boring you are as you will find the whole forum agreeing with you very very soon!
Sorry but someone needed to say it! :shock:

eddie_b

Postby eddie_b » Wed, 10 Jan 2007 4:10 pm

there is a saying "birds of the same feather, are the same birds".

so you're a boring person and i am getting bored by the minute with little things to do after office. so join me and lets go to that bbq on the other thread. hopefully, some sanguine personalities would rub on you and you could turn into a sanguine yourself.

in relation to the saying above, you cant find other boring people around if you dont go out and look for them (speaking ironically with a bit of sarcasm).

:D :D :D :D :D