Singapore Expats Forum

The fakery, superficial airy fairy festivities

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

The_ Blues

The fakery, superficial airy fairy festivities

Postby The_ Blues » Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:16 pm

After these festive seasons, with the superficial, fake, hollow, illusional, airy fairy jolly period, we will be back 2 our knife stabbing, daggers come out ways.

Only 24 hrs 2 get drunk........... then get back to reality.

carte
Regular
Regular

Postby carte » Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:19 pm

well its just a short term stress reliever i guess

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: The fakery, superficial airy fairy festivities

Postby ksl » Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:36 pm

The_ Blues wrote:After these festive seasons, with the superficial, fake, hollow, illusional, airy fairy jolly period, we will be back 2 our knife stabbing, daggers come out ways.

Only 24 hrs 2 get drunk........... then get back to reality.

we will be back 2 our knife stabbing, daggers come out ways.

Is this a confession?

Only 24 hrs 2 get drunk
It surely dosn't take me that long! Try the Amsertdam 11.6% 8 of those and you'll be on another planet in no time at all, takes me abut 3 hrs, once a every 2 or 3 months.

Life is what you make it, change your life, if your not happy with it, it only takes a little effort and determination. Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I was down Orchard Rd tonight, and belive me, it was too much, especially for a 6 year old, being pushed and squashed in those crowds, we gave up at 10 p.m on safety grounds.

I thought it was pretty badly organised this year, and quickly assessed, it wasn't a place for children, I had to throw my 6 year old over a fence, to stop her being squashed in the crowd, and secruity was trying to tell me I couldn't climb over the fence.

I told him to take care of my daughter until i could get to the exit. It was really total chaos and bad planning!

I guess you really have the blues!

Chin up, life is up and down like a yoyo, although some go down further than others, you must try and stop your mind thinking the way it does, Bu Hao!

Return to “General Discussions”