Dryer sheets

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
spaul
Regular
Regular

Dryer sheets

Post by spaul » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:40 am

Strange question but does anybody know where I can find dryer sheets in Singapore? In particular my wife wants the brand Bounce but I guess any will do. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have tried the normal routes, Carrefour, Watsons etc.

Thanks!

skye
Chatter
Chatter

Post by skye » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 3:37 pm

I've bought them in the past at Cold Storge in 6th Ave and one of the Market Place supermarkets - probably Tanglin Mall or Paragon. That was a while ago so might be worth calling to check before making a special trip. Wouldn't have thought you'd find them at Watsons.

No Borders
Regular
Regular

Post by No Borders » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 5:02 pm

Yes, i've seen it at Cold Storage (Jelita). My guess is they would have it at all the 'big' Cold Storage.

MoTokyo

Post by MoTokyo » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 9:28 pm

All Carrefour Stores sell them, a box above my dryer says so.

Bonbon
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Bonbon » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:20 pm

Yup! they're easily to be located around in the supermarket in Singapore!

Just ask the shopkeepers! I had the same problem when I first arrived, but the first shopkeeper I asked, pointed me to the right direction! Later on I went to other supermarkets, found the same brand.

Orange colour called *Bounce* hope this helps! :)

spaul
Regular
Regular

Post by spaul » Fri, 22 Dec 2006 4:48 pm

Thank you everyone for your advice. We will give it a shot. We went to the Carrefour at Plaza Singapura but couldn't find any there...

Will try again! Thanks!!

MoTokyo

Post by MoTokyo » Fri, 22 Dec 2006 5:04 pm

Weird... I bought 2 boxes of Bounty from The Carrefour at Plaza Singapura 2 weeks ago. You went to the basement floor (B2) right? Did you ask someone where the laundry section is? They sell it right there next to the detergents...

MoTokyo

Post by MoTokyo » Sat, 23 Dec 2006 9:58 am

If for whatever reason Carrefour has recently pulled Bounty from its shelves, I noticed a stack of at least a hundred boxes of Bounty at Mustafa Center (Farrer Park) last night. They have an enormous section specifically for laundry supplies and the complex is open 24 hours.

spaul
Regular
Regular

Post by spaul » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 5:47 pm

Hi Mo,

Thanks for the update. Yes, we found some finally.

How have you been? Sorry I couldn't respond earlier. The relo was a bit hectic as you might know. The family and I are finally getting settled so if you have some time, let's catch up.