Singapore Expats Forum

cooking

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

oku
Regular
Regular

cooking

Postby oku » Sun, 10 Dec 2006 7:28 pm

hi, all my friends can cook. 2 reasons for cooking - (1) they love to cook(2) a great sense of satisfaction to see their loved ones eating nice home cooked food.

at a dinner or party or just a chat with friends (new and old), all the ladies are able to cook. even the participants at a cooking course for beginners, are not new cook.

i have yet to meet someone who can't cook, dislike cooking and do not cook at all. is there any1 of u out there?

:o cheers

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Sun, 10 Dec 2006 8:07 pm

:???:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 10 Dec 2006 8:17 pm

Plavt wrote::???:

Agreed! #-o

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: cooking

Postby ksl » Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:04 pm

oku wrote:hi, all my friends can cook. 2 reasons for cooking - (1) they love to cook(2) a great sense of satisfaction to see their loved ones eating nice home cooked food.

at a dinner or party or just a chat with friends (new and old), all the ladies are able to cook. even the participants at a cooking course for beginners, are not new cook.

i have yet to meet someone who can't cook, dislike cooking and do not cook at all. is there any1 of u out there?

:o cheers

i have yet to meet someone who can't cook, dislike cooking and do not cook at all. is there any1
Smells like a cooking course offer to me :P

oku
Regular
Regular

Postby oku » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 9:15 am

:shock: me conducting a cooking course? good grief, hubby is laughing his head off.

hmm....i just like to know if there is any1 out there who like me dislike and can't cook. simple as that. :wink: