Singapore Expats Forum

Help! Friend Stole My Dog! =(

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

shyanne_soraya

Help! Friend Stole My Dog! =(

Postby shyanne_soraya » Sat, 09 Dec 2006 9:54 pm

My 8 month old now shih tzu Waffles (tri coloured) has been taken and sent god knows where.

A family friend by the name of Louis Frederick Roche aka Mark Louis offered to put my dog up in his friends' place temporarily because my dad was sick at home.

However that was 2 months ago and since then he's been sending me on a wild goose chase, even avoiding my calls and claims he doesn't know the address of a "family living in bukit timah" who is looking after him for me.

I'm quite afraid he might've sold my dog. I don't know what else to do. If you see my dog with a family please make them aware. He was relocated without my permission. I've already lodged a police report but I don't think police officers really understand the gravity of this case and the hurt I've been put through.

I just want my Waffles back home.

If you have any information please call me at 92394947 / 92988821 or email me@shyanne.cjb.net

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/shyanne15/IMG_2041.jpg[/img]

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Help! Friend Stole My Dog! =(

Postby ksl » Sun, 17 Dec 2006 4:46 am

shyanne_soraya wrote:My 8 month old now shih tzu Waffles (tri coloured) has been taken and sent god knows where.

A family friend by the name of Louis Frederick Roche aka Mark Louis offered to put my dog up in his friends' place temporarily because my dad was sick at home.

However that was 2 months ago and since then he's been sending me on a wild goose chase, even avoiding my calls and claims he doesn't know the address of a "family living in bukit timah" who is looking after him for me.

I'm quite afraid he might've sold my dog. I don't know what else to do. If you see my dog with a family please make them aware. He was relocated without my permission. I've already lodged a police report but I don't think police officers really understand the gravity of this case and the hurt I've been put through.

I just want my Waffles back home.

If you have any information please call me at 92394947 / 92988821 or email me@shyanne.cjb.net

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/shyanne15/IMG_2041.jpg[/img
Think you need to contact your community legal aid lawyer and get them to put some pressure on the police, it wouldn't take more than a quiick talk with the guy to find out whats going on

Spunky
Regular
Regular

Re: Help! Friend Stole My Dog! =(

Postby Spunky » Wed, 20 Dec 2006 1:31 pm

CUTE!

Conker

Postby Conker » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:41 pm

Is this waffles?