Singapore Expats Forum

slimming massage

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

newyorker
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 08 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

slimming massage

Postby newyorker » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:49 pm

im new here in singapore.
I would just like to ask for assistance, i find that slimming massage and therapy is widely available here in singapore and i would like to try one of the home service slimming massage is there any recommendations out there? thanks in advance

OPT
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed, 08 Mar 2006
Contact:

Postby OPT » Sat, 09 Dec 2006 7:11 pm

Don't waste your money - does nolt work for fat loss.

gamesman
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu, 07 Dec 2006

Postby gamesman » Sun, 10 Dec 2006 2:10 am

the massage quality here is so-so and overprice. anyway, it won't help you slim down.

User avatar
shidal
Regular
Regular
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun, 05 Mar 2006

Postby shidal » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 4:54 pm

it depends on which exercise u need
My mind is a beautiful place to be.

User avatar
Shiyun
Regular
Regular
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue, 25 Jul 2006

Postby Shiyun » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 7:54 pm

Kindly forget about it. Proceed to liposuction for whatever area you think is bulky. Massage only help in lymph circulation . The only way to get rid of fats is to suck it out or burn it. :roll:
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

hermanchauw
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat, 16 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: slimming massage

Postby hermanchauw » Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:34 pm

newyorker wrote:im new here in singapore.
I would just like to ask for assistance, i find that slimming massage and therapy is widely available here in singapore and i would like to try one of the home service slimming massage is there any recommendations out there? thanks in advance
How does massage burn fat?
Movement coach, kettlebell coach, strength and conditioning coach, rehab therapist

newyorker
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 08 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

slim massage

Postby newyorker » Wed, 27 Dec 2006 7:00 pm

[/b]Hi everybody, well i sign up for this 10session package home service lady therapist. I think after 6sessions i feel light. I know alot of you dont recommend it but just want to share for those who are planning to take up slimming packages.

Mine is relaxing besides the fact that she is doing slimming massage on me so I would say its worth it and i lost 4cm each of my thighs and tummy as well. :D

Im happy with the service and i think on my own opinion doing it twice a week will help kick start the burning and toning process.

But of course a healthy lifestyle is the key role to all of this. :wink:

OPT
Regular
Regular
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed, 08 Mar 2006
Contact:

Re: slim massage

Postby OPT » Wed, 27 Dec 2006 9:02 pm

newyorker wrote:[/b]Hi everybody, well i sign up for this 10session package home service lady therapist. I think after 6sessions i feel light. I know alot of you dont recommend it but just want to share for those who are planning to take up slimming packages.

Mine is relaxing besides the fact that she is doing slimming massage on me so I would say its worth it and i lost 4cm each of my thighs and tummy as well. :D

Im happy with the service and i think on my own opinion doing it twice a week will help kick start the burning and toning process.

But of course a healthy lifestyle is the key role to all of this. :wink:


The loss is due to temp reduction in water retention not fat loss - this has been proven in scientific studies. You soon find this will return after stopping the massages....

Those who do loose so body fat is due to changes in the diet and not the massage....

Don't waste you money on this crap....

kow
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu, 24 May 2007

Postby kow » Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:37 pm

I think if you exercise and have slimming massage would be a faster way to lose the extra inches.Cause no matter you still have to exercise!

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 35179
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:44 pm

kow wrote:I think if you exercise and have slimming massage would be a faster way to lose the extra inches.Cause no matter you still have to exercise!


The slimming massage will only slim your wallet and nothing more. Exercise and proper balanced nutrition is the only thing that will do it permanently.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest