Singapore Expats Forum

lazy lazy christmas dinner

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
bxtatic

lazy lazy christmas dinner

Postby bxtatic » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:03 pm

i am looking for an effortless dining experience on the 25th of dec as i will have just come back from traveling christmas day (no time to cook, and not that i can anyways!)...

does anyone have any suggestions as to where to go for a good traditional christmas dinner on christmas day? any hotels, good restaurants? somewhere nice :)

its my first tropical christmas!

no canadian white christmas for me this year!!!

Coopek

Postby Coopek » Sun, 10 Dec 2006 2:20 pm

Just like u, I am facing the same problem. I will let you know, if I find a good place, In the mean time, U can either SMS me on the following No, If U find one. (81180776) or post a msg.

Cheers

lilyjules

me too!

Postby lilyjules » Sun, 10 Dec 2006 3:15 pm

me too. i'm gonna be in Singapore for the hols...

anindamchoudhury

hi

Postby anindamchoudhury » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 2:38 pm

hi all
same issue here, however, i can organise something, would you guys like to join in, let me know fast, as bookings to be made. depending on how many of us, i can suggest some place.
a

fashionista

Re: lazy lazy christmas dinner

Postby fashionista » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 9:41 pm

bxtatic wrote:i am looking for an effortless dining experience on the 25th of dec as i will have just come back from traveling christmas day (no time to cook, and not that i can anyways!)...

does anyone have any suggestions as to where to go for a good traditional christmas dinner on christmas day? any hotels, good restaurants? somewhere nice :)

its my first tropical christmas!

no canadian white christmas for me this year!!!

Hhhmmm. Well White Christmases are nice.....I haven't been to Canada or anyway snowy yet...wanted to go this Christmas but dun think I dare to take the risk of freezing off

siesta

Postby siesta » Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:06 am

Well, there are lots of fantastic restaurants in Spore, depending on your budget. The popular ones might require a reservation. Like Top of the M, at Meritus Mandarin.

Anway, thought it would be nice to let you guys know one of my recent experience i had in Spore.

i was treated to a plesant surprise at a restaurant while i was at the table waiting for my friend to arrive. A saxophonist played my favourite songs and I was touched when the enchanting 'live' music ended with a lovely bouquet of flowers from my friend.

Anyway, just thought all the expats out there, might want to know of this special and unique surpirse delivery available that can be enjoyed in Singapore. Thought the service cum product prodvided by theolive3 was a refreshing idea. can check them out at www.theolive3.com