Singapore Expats Forum

who will be going on e 8th Dec?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rine_85
Regular
Regular

who will be going on e 8th Dec?

Postby rine_85 » Mon, 04 Dec 2006 1:45 pm

Hi, who will be going on the 8th Dec for e silkair interview? Can i join in?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Re: who will be going on e 8th Dec?

Postby chai ching » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 9:54 am

Hi,

Its me. You still remember me. Im Chai Ching (Joanna) here. You are going to try it one more time again. But why choose fri? Are you going to take leave? But too bad and so sad that i be going on sat only. Cant apply leave on fri. Isnt there anyone accompany with you together?

rine_85 wrote:Hi, who will be going on the 8th Dec for e silkair interview? Can i join in?

rine_85
Regular
Regular

Postby rine_85 » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:40 am

Hi, u going on sat ar? most prob be going alone... can i join u on sat instead? wadz ur contact no ar..

chai ching wrote:Hi,

Its me. You still remember me. Im Chai Ching (Joanna) here. You are going to try it one more time again. But why choose fri? Are you going to take leave? But too bad and so sad that i be going on sat only. Cant apply leave on fri. Isnt there anyone accompany with you together?

rine_85 wrote:Hi, who will be going on the 8th Dec for e silkair interview? Can i join in?

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chai ching » Tue, 05 Dec 2006 4:29 pm

Yup sure no problem. Actually i want to apply leave on fri and go on fri also. But end up change my mind of not going to give it a try. But yet again, decided to go and just give it a try and see whether successful or not. Actually its really no harm for trying it. Worse to worse is fail. But i will still keep on trying it again and again.

Till i get in. You arent going on fri anymore. How come and why? Thought you say you are going on fri? Might be going together with another gal. Still waiting for her reply yet. If not, i will be going alone myself. You are referring to: you are going alone yourself or you are referring to me? Which is which?

Sorry. I did pm you. Did you receive it? Cant disclose my contact no here.

rine_85 wrote:Hi, u going on sat ar? most prob be going alone... can i join u on sat instead? wadz ur contact no ar..

Tingle

Postby Tingle » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 4:24 pm

Hi People,

Just to check is SILKAIR very strict on the height? and the recruiting is on 8th and 9thdec respectively?

THANKS a MIL

Rgds,
Tingle
*life wld be wonderful if my dreams come true..*

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chai ching » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:13 pm

Think not really that so strict on the height. Though their requirement is 1.58m. Even if your height is not 1.58m, think they will still let you pass. All i know that is that, they are quite friendly and cheerful. Yup correct. Interview is on 08th and 09th dec 2006.

Tingle wrote:Hi People,

Just to check is SILKAIR very strict on the height? and the recruiting is on 8th and 9thdec respectively?

THANKS a MIL

Rgds,
Tingle

Tingle

Postby Tingle » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 1:43 pm

Hi Chai Ching,

Thanks alot for the reply. May i know where is the location and time for the interview? is there any online application we have to fil up first before the interview. Appreciate your reply.

:D

Tingle

ladyR
Regular
Regular

Postby ladyR » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 2:08 pm

i am goin...
can join me if u wan to.. but if u changing ur date to go wit joanna
den it ok...

:lol:
i'm lovin it! (c'est tout che que j'aime)

zura09

interview tomorrow

Postby zura09 » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 11:23 pm

Hi gals, i am going for the interview tomorrow.. Will be meeting lady r tomorrow. For those who thinks they are coming for tomorrow's interview.. do meet us at Somerset MRT control station at 815.. ya.. see ya galsss.. all the best

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chai ching » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:40 am

Sorry for your late reply. Didnt reply you back yesterday and was also busy yesetrday too. No pro....small matter. Location is at Meritus Mandarin Hotel. You alight at Somerset MRT station there and you just need to walk a short distance only. Time start from: 0900 am to 4.30 pm.

Nope.... we dont need to fill up the application form. Once when we reach there, they will ask us. You coming for interview is it? Then we say yes and they will give us the form to fill up. Not to worry anything. Seems like you are quite anxious and nervous than me. Thought im the only one nervous and anxious??

By the way, what time are you going? Im going afternoon. Cuz my full lenght photo and passport photo will only be ready at afternoon. You going alone yourself?

Tingle wrote:Hi Chai Ching,

Thanks alot for the reply. May i know where is the location and time for the interview? is there any online application we have to fil up first before the interview. Appreciate your reply.

:D

Tingle

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chai ching » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:43 am

Did you receive and saw my message from forum here? I also did PM you too.

rine_85 wrote:Hi, u going on sat ar? most prob be going alone... can i join u on sat instead? wadz ur contact no ar..

Tingle

Postby Tingle » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 1:33 pm

THANKS ALOT!!! CHAI CHING :D

OMG, i din go and take the pic.. and today is dressed down day, not able to take. Oh no, think i'll miss again, i was tinking to go in the noon. And you're right, i'm really anxious. What time are you going?

U noe what,... i work in meritus before earlier this year, hope if i really go, i wont bump into ppl i know. and i don have confidence actually, pretty short... :(

corines143
Chatter
Chatter

Postby corines143 » Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:23 pm

hey gals.

did anyone go?
how was the SILK AIR interview. pls share your experience...it would be nice to know and learn
SingaporeGIrl - I wanna fly!! hehe

mush

silkair

Postby mush » Tue, 12 Dec 2006 3:19 pm

hi, did anyone pass? who is gng for the swim test? when is our dates for the swim test? :D