Singapore Expats Forum

Saying i'm a new one

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
ScoobyDoes
Manager
Manager

Saying i'm a new one

Postby ScoobyDoes » Wed, 29 Nov 2006 6:53 pm

Hello one and all.

The "one" knows who he is so hi to him first as we've bumped into each other elsewhere.

To everybody else, i'm moving myself into Singapore at the end of February, right after the Chinese New Year. Down next week to get started with my EP application, view & book a Serviced Apartment for March and April and get a couple of matters sorted out with regards what i need to know.

A Scot by birth i've spend the last 4.5yrs in Kuala Lumpur and 8yrs before that in Hong Kong so now hoping this move is my last. Let's see if it's the best :wink:

Hope i can get to meet up with some of you guys eventually!

whiZZ_nixZZ

Re: Saying i'm a new one

Postby whiZZ_nixZZ » Thu, 30 Nov 2006 4:38 pm

ScoobyDoes wrote:Hello one and all.

The "one" knows who he is so hi to him first as we've bumped into each other elsewhere.

To everybody else, i'm moving myself into Singapore at the end of February, right after the Chinese New Year. Down next week to get started with my EP application, view & book a Serviced Apartment for March and April and get a couple of matters sorted out with regards what i need to know.

A Scot by birth i've spend the last 4.5yrs in Kuala Lumpur and 8yrs before that in Hong Kong so now hoping this move is my last. Let's see if it's the best :wink:

Hope i can get to meet up with some of you guys eventually!

Hi Scoobydoes welcome to singapore