Singapore Expats Forum

Stuck for somewhere to stay and advance notice of cycling

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
greenrover

Stuck for somewhere to stay and advance notice of cycling

Postby greenrover » Wed, 29 Nov 2006 6:33 am

I'm coming over with the kids for ten days on New Year's Day and then staying on myself indefinitely but my usual 'residence' has 'no room at the inn' right now so I'm looking for an alternative.

Does anyone have room for a man and two children 13 and 16 (sleeping on the floor is not ruled out) at least for a week or so?

We are heading to KL for a few days in between so it is not ten continuous days anyway

It's possible our usual place may be sorted before then but I'll still be looking for something for myself after that time too

We usually stay in the east at Siglap.

We will be doing the Pulau Ubin cycling on Saturday 6th before heading to KL for a few days.

Any ideas or suggestions gratefully received

I will post separately about the cycling in the next week or so.

If we have no joy we will book into a hotel, though personally I am not keen on staying in hotels

Please PM if you wish

MangoCar
Regular
Regular

Re: Stuck for somewhere to stay and advance notice of cyclin

Postby MangoCar » Sun, 03 Dec 2006 11:19 pm

greenrover wrote:I'm coming over with the kids for ten days on New Year's Day and then staying on myself indefinitely but my usual 'residence' has 'no room at the inn' right now so I'm looking for an alternative.

Does anyone have room for a man and two children 13 and 16 (sleeping on the floor is not ruled out) at least for a week or so?

We are heading to KL for a few days in between so it is not ten continuous days anyway

It's possible our usual place may be sorted before then but I'll still be looking for something for myself after that time too

We usually stay in the east at Siglap.

We will be doing the Pulau Ubin cycling on Saturday 6th before heading to KL for a few days.

Any ideas or suggestions gratefully received

I will post separately about the cycling in the next week or so.

If we have no joy we will book into a hotel, though personally I am not keen on staying in hotels

Please PM if you wish

I am interested on the cycling plan. Keep me posted. Thanks!