Singapore Expats Forum

JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
juzaga1
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri, 18 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby juzaga1 » Mon, 17 Dec 2007 4:41 pm

iwannefly wrote:
juzaga1 wrote:
juzaga1 wrote:Love qoo, Desire, Stylicious

Thanks for the encouragement. Really appreciate that. :)

Haiz. I tot it will receive the best xmas present.

Anyway, really envy u gers. Do share with us your experience ya. :D



My god. I received their call today. :D


OMG.. u're so lucky!! How come they call u so late.... wat time did they call you??? Arghz... how i wish my phone will ring too =/

Congrats to you juzaga.... =D I'm so envy of you gers...

haiz.... :(



Hi iwannefly, thank you. :)

They called me at around 3plus. I was shocked too. I start to believe there s miracle. This is not my first time trying JAL. To be honest, I told myself this might be the last try. If I cant make it, I will further my studies. My mummy is nagging.

Now start to worry abt the Medical checkup. Cos the man did mention that dont be too happy until medical checkup over.


Girl, if u do not have other plans and u dont mind waiting for the opportunity, dont give up k.

iwannefly
Regular
Regular
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed, 05 Dec 2007

Postby iwannefly » Mon, 17 Dec 2007 4:54 pm

juzaga1 wrote:
iwannefly wrote:
juzaga1 wrote:
juzaga1 wrote:Love qoo, Desire, Stylicious

Thanks for the encouragement. Really appreciate that. :)

Haiz. I tot it will receive the best xmas present.

Anyway, really envy u gers. Do share with us your experience ya. :D



My god. I received their call today. :D


OMG.. u're so lucky!! How come they call u so late.... wat time did they call you??? Arghz... how i wish my phone will ring too =/

Congrats to you juzaga.... =D I'm so envy of you gers...

haiz.... :(



Hi iwannefly, thank you. :)

They called me at around 3plus. I was shocked too. I start to believe there s miracle. This is not my first time trying JAL. To be honest, I told myself this might be the last try. If I cant make it, I will further my studies. My mummy is nagging.

Now start to worry abt the Medical checkup. Cos the man did mention that dont be too happy until medical checkup over.


Girl, if u do not have other plans and u dont mind waiting for the opportunity, dont give up k.



how old are u gal?? =D

i really wish miracle will happen on me too =/ i really wish i can join you gers ...

don worry so much k? i believe u can pass the medical de.. so long u don't have any serious problem.. there's shldn't be any problem for it.. ^^

Don tink i will give up ba... Juz very disappointed ... =/

User avatar
stylicious
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 16 Dec 2007

Postby stylicious » Mon, 17 Dec 2007 5:34 pm

congrats to you Juzaga1!!!!
iwannafly: keep trying
i just went for the medical today and i really dunno how i do....
now only can wait for the medical report to come out next monday
hopefully everything goes well for you too Juzaga1!!!
:)

juzaga1
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri, 18 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby juzaga1 » Mon, 17 Dec 2007 7:30 pm

iwannefly wrote:
juzaga1 wrote:
iwannefly wrote:
juzaga1 wrote:
juzaga1 wrote:Love qoo, Desire, Stylicious

Thanks for the encouragement. Really appreciate that. :)

Haiz. I tot it will receive the best xmas present.

Anyway, really envy u gers. Do share with us your experience ya. :D



My god. I received their call today. :D


OMG.. u're so lucky!! How come they call u so late.... wat time did they call you??? Arghz... how i wish my phone will ring too =/

Congrats to you juzaga.... =D I'm so envy of you gers...

haiz.... :(



Hi iwannefly, thank you. :)

They called me at around 3plus. I was shocked too. I start to believe there s miracle. This is not my first time trying JAL. To be honest, I told myself this might be the last try. If I cant make it, I will further my studies. My mummy is nagging.

Now start to worry abt the Medical checkup. Cos the man did mention that dont be too happy until medical checkup over.


Girl, if u do not have other plans and u dont mind waiting for the opportunity, dont give up k.



how old are u gal?? =D

i really wish miracle will happen on me too =/ i really wish i can join you gers ...

don worry so much k? i believe u can pass the medical de.. so long u don't have any serious problem.. there's shldn't be any problem for it.. ^^

Don tink i will give up ba... Juz very disappointed ... =/



I m 22. =)

It s good that u nv tot of giving up. U r just one more step away. Its really very close now. U have experience the whole process, so I believe u will do better the next time. This is what I think when i didnt make it for the Oct intake. So I tried this intake again. I was abit paiseh when the interviewer recognised me. She asked me 2 questions only. short and sweet Q&A. The situation was similar to the interview I went in Oct. I was stuck at the same stage again. That is why I tot I m hopeless.
I was really very disappointed and really tot of giving up when I didnt receive the call yesterday. I was thinking where went wrong for the whole night.

Dont learn from me ya. Almost give up my dream. Jia you. I believe we will hear good news sooner or later. :wink:

juzaga1
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri, 18 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby juzaga1 » Mon, 17 Dec 2007 7:32 pm

stylicious wrote:congrats to you Juzaga1!!!!
iwannafly: keep trying
i just went for the medical today and i really dunno how i do....
now only can wait for the medical report to come out next monday
hopefully everything goes well for you too Juzaga1!!!
:)



Thank you, stylicious.

Can i ask u smth? Hw long is the medical checkup process?

User avatar
stylicious
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 16 Dec 2007

Postby stylicious » Mon, 17 Dec 2007 9:27 pm

the medical processes took about 4 hours as we have to go to 3 different clinics. so pls wear comfy shoes so that you can wait and walk when you go to the 3 different clinics.. and at 2 differ places. (Raffles place and orchard)
:???: dun be like me.. in heels..arghhh..

juzaga1
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri, 18 Nov 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby juzaga1 » Mon, 17 Dec 2007 9:30 pm

stylicious wrote:the medical processes took about 4 hours as we have to go to 3 different clinics. so pls wear comfy shoes so that you can wait and walk when you go to the 3 different clinics.. and at 2 differ places. (Raffles place and orchard)
:???: dun be like me.. in heels..arghhh..



:???: serious? hmm.. ok.. thanks girl.. :)

tare_90
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu, 27 Sep 2007

Postby tare_90 » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 8:35 am

stylicious wrote:congrats to you Juzaga1!!!!
iwannafly: keep trying
i just went for the medical today and i really dunno how i do....
now only can wait for the medical report to come out next monday
hopefully everything goes well for you too Juzaga1!!!
:)



Hi,
the medical checkup result will be out on monday ?
hope everything goes well for all of us who went for medical checkup .

User avatar
vicalodia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu, 06 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby vicalodia » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:33 am

due to 'girl's thing', i could not take a test yesterday during the medical. need to go back again hopefully this weekend to take the test. I think i won't be able to make it. think i will not pass my medical. im so depress and sad now... its really so near yet so far to reaching my dream career~ =(

User avatar
stylicious
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 16 Dec 2007

Postby stylicious » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:50 am

dun be sad vicalodia...
i think it is the urine test you cannot do. it is okie and nobody will actually fail the medical as i have read through most of the threads unless you have major illness...
we learn that the medical result will be announced 1 week later after your checkup day as me and my friend had actually called and ask the JAL office
The contract signing will be on 10/1/2008 and the training will commence on 12/2/2008.
Hope this will help...

tare_90
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu, 27 Sep 2007

Postby tare_90 » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 5:30 pm

stylicious wrote:dun be sad vicalodia...
i think it is the urine test you cannot do. it is okie and nobody will actually fail the medical as i have read through most of the threads unless you have major illness...
we learn that the medical result will be announced 1 week later after your checkup day as me and my friend had actually called and ask the JAL office
The contract signing will be on 10/1/2008 and the training will commence on 12/2/2008.
Hope this will help...



stylicious ,
thanks for the information
:D

lostmouse
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 19 Dec 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby lostmouse » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 1:55 am

Mm.. you girls hav any idea on how are they going to notify us as in by email or calls if we manage to clear our medical? TIA :)

onee
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu, 30 Nov 2006

Postby onee » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 2:03 am

Hi, but i was wondering,

Singapore-based Cabin Crew JAL,

they don't really fly to all e countries right? only a limited amount if i'm not wrong.

thanks.

User avatar
stylicious
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 16 Dec 2007

Postby stylicious » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 4:19 am

yes sin-based crews dun really get to fly to alot of destinations
but if you have a passion to be in this "flying" industry.... it is a great opportunity too to join JAL as a cabin crew even though the salary is not as high as what sia girl is getting.
For me, i really have the passion to keep on learning and to serve as a service provider that's why i wanna be a cabin crew.

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2006
Location: singapore

Postby love`Qoo » Wed, 19 Dec 2007 6:40 pm

lostmouse wrote:Mm.. you girls hav any idea on how are they going to notify us as in by email or calls if we manage to clear our medical? TIA :)


some get calls and others get emails..


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests