Singapore Expats Forum

JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
ameame
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed, 31 May 2006

Postby ameame » Mon, 26 Feb 2007 9:59 pm

Just to check with you all, only shortlisted ones will get the letter right? I'm so nervous.. cant stop thinking abt it.. hope the letter comes.. *cross fingers* :D

wendy_11
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue, 27 Jun 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby wendy_11 » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 9:11 am

blackapple, =) i would think probably less than a 100, but that would juz be my personal opinion. e reason being, i'm no. 167 -for e interview- and my slot was on sunday @1.45pm; and we haven really heard of anyone havin a slot later than that other than those attending e interview at 2+pm. so i deduced there are abt 200 of us. say after e 1st, 2nd & 3rd round, i would think less than a 100 will stay.. that's quite sad right, so little people..
anyway ameame, i was allocated e same slot as u were, but i think u arrived earlier & went for e interview with e 1.30pm slot? think we passed by each other when u came down e lift, when i was abt to go up. =P

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:12 am

wendy_11 wrote:blackapple, =) i would think probably less than a 100, but that would juz be my personal opinion. e reason being, i'm no. 167 -for e interview- and my slot was on sunday @1.45pm; and we haven really heard of anyone havin a slot later than that other than those attending e interview at 2+pm. so i deduced there are abt 200 of us. say after e 1st, 2nd & 3rd round, i would think less than a 100 will stay.. that's quite sad right, so little people..
anyway ameame, i was allocated e same slot as u were, but i think u arrived earlier & went for e interview with e 1.30pm slot? think we passed by each other when u came down e lift, when i was abt to go up. =P


The intake will probably be around 50-60 gals. :roll:

User avatar
j0Yce
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu, 23 Nov 2006

Postby j0Yce » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:17 am

i am feeling so nervous, hoping that the letter will appear in my letterbox.

Suffering from pimple breakout now.. oh no!!! :shock:

User avatar
ameame
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed, 31 May 2006

Postby ameame » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:07 am

wendy_11 wrote:blackapple, =) i would think probably less than a 100, but that would juz be my personal opinion. e reason being, i'm no. 167 -for e interview- and my slot was on sunday @1.45pm; and we haven really heard of anyone havin a slot later than that other than those attending e interview at 2+pm. so i deduced there are abt 200 of us. say after e 1st, 2nd & 3rd round, i would think less than a 100 will stay.. that's quite sad right, so little people..
anyway ameame, i was allocated e same slot as u were, but i think u arrived earlier & went for e interview with e 1.30pm slot? think we passed by each other when u came down e lift, when i was abt to go up. =P


yeah wendy, we must have passed each other then. all the best to you.. hope we all did good enough to get the 2nd interview. I'm so nervous.....

User avatar
ameame
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed, 31 May 2006

Postby ameame » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:11 am

M wrote:
The intake will probably be around 50-60 gals. :roll:


only 20% of all the girls who went... gosh... really small intake... :(

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:52 am

ameame wrote:
M wrote:
The intake will probably be around 50-60 gals. :roll:


only 20% of all the girls who went... gosh... really small intake... :(


I might be wrong. :-| Technically, they need more crews now so the intake should be higher. :wink:

dumbghost
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 09 Oct 2006

Postby dumbghost » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 1:21 pm

hey ladies... i have rcv the letter alr...

good luck!!!!!!!

my interview is at 1.30pm... who gt the same time as me....??

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

Postby desijoey » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 1:28 pm

dumbghost wrote:hey ladies... i have rcv the letter alr...

good luck!!!!!!!

my interview is at 1.30pm... who gt the same time as me....??


Hi dumbghost!You received the letter for the 2nd interview isit?Wow that's fast!Lucky u!:)

dumbghost
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 09 Oct 2006

Postby dumbghost » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 1:31 pm

hey desijoey, i believe u will rcv the letter too... no worries... :D

User avatar
ameame
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed, 31 May 2006

Postby ameame » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 1:42 pm

dumbghost wrote:hey ladies... i have rcv the letter alr...

good luck!!!!!!!

my interview is at 1.30pm... who gt the same time as me....??



Hey dumbghost.. that's was real fast. Lucky you. When did you have ur 1st interview on? Sat? And when is your coming 2nd interview?

Gosh.. hope i will get a letter.... *pray* nervous...

dumbghost
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 09 Oct 2006

Postby dumbghost » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 1:49 pm

hey ameame,

my interview was on sunday morning @ 915am... the 2nd interview will be on sun 4.3.07...

no worries as i said, believe in yourself... u will rcv the letter soon!

Gambatte!!

twinkling
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon, 10 Jul 2006

Postby twinkling » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 1:52 pm

i've just gotten the letter too! mine's later than yours dumbghost.

question: wear the same business outfit? :???:

good luck girls!

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri, 16 Jun 2006
Location: singapore

Postby desijoey » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 1:55 pm

dumbghost wrote:hey desijoey, i believe u will rcv the letter too... no worries... :D


Haha thanks for the encouraging words...I'm happy for you!:)

dumbghost
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon, 09 Oct 2006

Postby dumbghost » Tue, 27 Feb 2007 1:56 pm

congrats twinkling!!!

wat time is your interview??

i think i will wear the same business outfit bah... :o


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron