JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Post Reply
andromeda
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 2:50 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by andromeda » Thu, 26 Jul 2012 3:17 pm

Hey guys! I emailed them on Tuesday as well!

Just gotten their email for the interview this Sunday. Mine's at 3pm.

Good luck to the rest! They are starting to inform the applicants!

etgirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:39 am

Post by etgirl » Thu, 26 Jul 2012 3:30 pm

yay! i've also received my email. at 4pm. i submitted mine on 13th Jul though.

pianoplayer
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 5:22 pm

Post by pianoplayer » Thu, 26 Jul 2012 5:23 pm

andromeda wrote:Hey guys! I emailed them on Tuesday as well!

Just gotten their email for the interview this Sunday. Mine's at 3pm.

Good luck to the rest! They are starting to inform the applicants!
omg mine is 315! so each interview is 15 mins???

skyflyer
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:42 am

Post by skyflyer » Thu, 26 Jul 2012 7:38 pm

Omgosh they replied me like at 3plus and i just read it! Mine is 5.15pm and number 100. So nervous right now i have to start my preparation!!!!

pianoplayer
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 5:22 pm

Re: Jal

Post by pianoplayer » Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:55 pm

minimini81 wrote:Anyone already received invites ?? Whether by post or email? :wink:
hey sorry cant pm you coz i dont have enough posts! :( but im 22! old alr. :(

sweetsera
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 4:04 pm

Post by sweetsera » Fri, 27 Jul 2012 5:13 pm

pianoplayer wrote:
andromeda wrote:Hey guys! I emailed them on Tuesday as well!

Just gotten their email for the interview this Sunday. Mine's at 3pm.

Good luck to the rest! They are starting to inform the applicants!
omg mine is 315! so each interview is 15 mins???
Mine's at 3! May get to see u there! (;

pianoplayer
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 5:22 pm

Post by pianoplayer » Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:48 pm

sweetsera wrote:
pianoplayer wrote:
andromeda wrote:Hey guys! I emailed them on Tuesday as well!

Just gotten their email for the interview this Sunday. Mine's at 3pm.

Good luck to the rest! They are starting to inform the applicants!
omg mine is 315! so each interview is 15 mins???
Mine's at 3! May get to see u there! (;
hahha yeah what time you planning to reach? i think i might be there by 230? hahahhaha

sweetsera
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 4:04 pm

Post by sweetsera » Sat, 28 Jul 2012 1:22 pm

pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote:
pianoplayer wrote: omg mine is 315! so each interview is 15 mins???
Mine's at 3! May get to see u there! (;
hahha yeah what time you planning to reach? i think i might be there by 230? hahahhaha
Im planning to reach ard that time too! (: Maybe we can meet up and go tgt with andromeda?? (:

skyflyer
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:42 am

Post by skyflyer » Sat, 28 Jul 2012 9:45 pm

Anybody's timeslot around 5.15pm? Omgosh I can't wait!

pianoplayer
Regular
Regular
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 5:22 pm

Post by pianoplayer » Sat, 28 Jul 2012 11:05 pm

sweetsera wrote:
pianoplayer wrote:
sweetsera wrote: Mine's at 3! May get to see u there! (;
hahha yeah what time you planning to reach? i think i might be there by 230? hahahhaha
Im planning to reach ard that time too! (: Maybe we can meet up and go tgt with andromeda?? (:

yeah cool! pm me your number?? i cant pm you. :(( wait you and andromeda have e same interview time at 3pm?

minimini81
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 2:53 pm

Jal

Post by minimini81 » Sun, 29 Jul 2012 5:39 pm

Any good news? :D anybody yet?

etgirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:39 am

Post by etgirl » Sun, 29 Jul 2012 8:30 pm

Anyone receive anything yet? So anxious :(

appleflyer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:10 pm

Post by appleflyer » Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:15 pm

Anyone here got reply from JAL that you got through the first round of interview. I haven't received any email from them yet. I guess I'm out. How about you guys ?

Username123
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:35 pm

Post by Username123 » Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:43 pm

Hello. I have received the email for 2nd interview already. U may wish to check spam messages too, in case u missed out? :)

appleflyer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:10 pm

Post by appleflyer » Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:49 pm

Thanks. What time did you receive the email? Checked my spam folder, don't have leh...Sigh...

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests