Singapore Expats Forum

JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Mon, 29 Jan 2007 8:05 am

xmischax wrote:lol how do you know they are short of crew!

but anyways, cabin crew turnover rate is extremely high no matter which airline it is, so there`s always a demand.


I think everyone knows that the turnover rate is high for cabin crews' positions and just probably, just probably that someone close to me is with JAL? Maybe you just wanna check out my previous post to understand better?

Like what you have said to someone, don't be lazy and go through the threads?

M :cool:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Mon, 29 Jan 2007 7:45 pm

lol i read the threads to find information i need, not check up on somebody. there`s not a need to check up on you anyways. if someone who is close to you is in JAL then.. good for him/her. even if so, i can`t assume that you have came to know about it from him/her, right? :)

i`m just asking how you came to know about it, that`s all. :)

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:04 pm

xmischax wrote:lol i read the threads to find information i need, not check up on somebody. there`s not a need to check up on you anyways. if someone who is close to you is in JAL then.. good for him/her. even if so, i can`t assume that you have came to know about it from him/her, right? :)

i`m just asking how you came to know about it, that`s all. :)


LOL. True true, very true indeed. :cool: I thought you might have read it since you mentioned about reading but I guess I was wrong, my bad! :cool:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:15 pm

m, :lol:


anyways corines, are you trying out for JAL or SIA or both?

Hoping_To_Be
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon, 13 Nov 2006

JAL is recruiting!

Postby Hoping_To_Be » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 5:08 pm

Lastest JAL recruitment, check this out:

http://www.sg.jal.com/en/others/recruitment/

Good luck gals!

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Re: JAL is recruiting!

Postby M » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 6:03 pm

Hoping_To_Be wrote:Lastest JAL recruitment, check this out:

http://www.sg.jal.com/en/others/recruitment/

Good luck gals!


That is fast! 8-) Seems the turnover rate this time round is quite high.

M :cool:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 7:18 pm

yeahh it was posted like, this morning. hah


go try it out girls! :D

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 896
Joined: Mon, 25 Dec 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby xmischax » Tue, 30 Jan 2007 8:29 pm

anyone knows how are the interviews like for JAL? like, what are the components for each session?

patterious
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri, 26 Jan 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby patterious » Thu, 01 Feb 2007 3:11 am

M wrote:
patterious wrote:Just for ur info, JAL in Sin Base still fly to San francisco.


Funny, my girlfriend doesn't fly to SFO even though she's Sin Based. 8-)


I believe she will be schedule for SFO someday. :)
-_-

corines143
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon, 06 Nov 2006
Location: Paris-Milan-Barcelona

Postby corines143 » Thu, 01 Feb 2007 9:31 am

what is SFO?

and what is the interview rounds like? pls advise
SingaporeGIrl - I wanna fly!! hehe

givemeaclue
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue, 09 Jan 2007

Postby givemeaclue » Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:18 am

SFO is, I believe, San Francisco. :D
A fabulous place to visit.

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:45 am

patterious wrote:
M wrote:
patterious wrote:Just for ur info, JAL in Sin Base still fly to San francisco.


Funny, my girlfriend doesn't fly to SFO even though she's Sin Based. 8-)


I believe she will be schedule for SFO someday. :)


Doubt so because she has just tendered. :lol:

User avatar
sakiya
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri, 17 Nov 2006
Location: Singapore

Postby sakiya » Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:49 am

hi all..
in the requirements stated that "must be a Singaporean or Malaysian Permanent Resident"
it means Spore PR also can apply or only malaysia PR?
anyone can clarify?

User avatar
M
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue, 13 Sep 2005
Location: Singapore

Postby M » Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:56 am

sakiya wrote:hi all..
in the requirements stated that "must be a Singaporean or Malaysian Permanent Resident"
it means Spore PR also can apply or only malaysia PR?
anyone can clarify?


Singapore PR. Malaysian residing in Singapore whom has their PR status. 8-)

patterious
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri, 26 Jan 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby patterious » Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:27 pm

M wrote:
patterious wrote:
M wrote:
patterious wrote:Just for ur info, JAL in Sin Base still fly to San francisco.


Funny, my girlfriend doesn't fly to SFO even though she's Sin Based. 8-)


I believe she will be schedule for SFO someday. :)


Doubt so because she has just tendered. :lol:


Ohh.. Icic.. :D
-_-


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron