Singapore Expats Forum

JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
lingZZ86
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun, 11 Mar 2007

Postby lingZZ86 » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 1:41 am

niki123 wrote:hi just to check, whats the pay like for jal?


Haha, what's e pay of JAL like? Care to share? Thx!

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu, 20 Dec 2007

Postby aliciagloria » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:09 am

lingZZ86 wrote:
niki123 wrote:hi just to check, whats the pay like for jal?


Haha, what's e pay of JAL like? Care to share? Thx!


I'm also curious...alot of ppl say its low...only 2k plus, less den 3k. not sure got $2.5K anot. Seems like v little flying JAL gals here...

lingZZ86
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun, 11 Mar 2007

Postby lingZZ86 » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:39 am

aliciagloria wrote:
lingZZ86 wrote:
niki123 wrote:hi just to check, whats the pay like for jal?


Haha, what's e pay of JAL like? Care to share? Thx!


I'm also curious...alot of ppl say its low...only 2k plus, less den 3k. not sure got $2.5K anot. Seems like v little flying JAL gals here...



Realli? hope take home is 2.5k . . hahaa!

User avatar
pnxjamie
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon, 28 May 2007

Postby pnxjamie » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:31 pm

It depends on the flts u get for the month... can be 2kplus-3k plus

lingZZ86
Regular
Regular
Posts: 81
Joined: Sun, 11 Mar 2007

Postby lingZZ86 » Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:12 am

pnxjamie wrote:It depends on the flts u get for the month... can be 2kplus-3k plus



Thanks! You are a crew with them now? How's the culture there?
:D

sidney93
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed, 02 Apr 2008

Postby sidney93 » Thu, 03 Apr 2008 4:40 pm

hi girls! any idea when JAL's next recruitment is?

Blur
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed, 12 Mar 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby Blur » Fri, 04 Apr 2008 1:31 pm

sidney93 wrote:hi girls! any idea when JAL's next recruitment is?


i heard from one of the friend here , that there will be one coming up in may.

sidney93
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed, 02 Apr 2008

Postby sidney93 » Sat, 05 Apr 2008 1:18 pm

[quote="Blur"][quote="sidney93"]hi girls! any idea when JAL's next recruitment is?[/quote]

i heard from one of the friend here , that there will be one coming up in may.[/quote]

cool! thanks!
Blur- will u be trying? :P

Blur
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed, 12 Mar 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby Blur » Tue, 08 Apr 2008 1:54 pm

Hi Sidney93, i would really wish to try. hehe.. let's work hard together and keep in touch, perhaps we can go together the next recruitment..

sidney93
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed, 02 Apr 2008

Postby sidney93 » Tue, 08 Apr 2008 1:57 pm

[quote="Blur"]Hi Sidney93, i would really wish to try. hehe.. let's work hard together and keep in touch, perhaps we can go together the next recruitment..[/quote]

yup let's work hard to go together. are you trying for other airlines as well?
wanna exchange msn? if you don't mind pm me :)

fivecam
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun, 16 Mar 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby fivecam » Wed, 09 Apr 2008 12:17 pm

hey, anyone know what is the minimum education requirment for JAL? can N level get in? thanks !

Carebear84
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon, 25 Feb 2008

Postby Carebear84 » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 4:26 pm

Out of curiosity, and I am not sure if anyone ask before about the question that I am about to ask.

If, say I am able to get selected throughout all the interviews and medical, but is not able to start on their training, as I will need to serve 2 months notice for my current co., will they consider waiting for me or any idea on what they will do??

And again... any recommendations on where I can start learning my Japanese language basics??

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed, 19 Jul 2006
Location: singapore

Postby love`Qoo » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 5:49 pm

Carebear84 wrote:Out of curiosity, and I am not sure if anyone ask before about the question that I am about to ask.

If, say I am able to get selected throughout all the interviews and medical, but is not able to start on their training, as I will need to serve 2 months notice for my current co., will they consider waiting for me or any idea on what they will do??

And again... any recommendations on where I can start learning my Japanese language basics??


Maybe if u are really keen,they will defer u till the next class opens.. I think it's a small matter that can be liased about. You can try Cambridge Language School if u want.

Blur
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed, 12 Mar 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby Blur » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 8:13 pm

wow, you really work hard. Going to learn japanese ! heehee

All the best to you !

Blur
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed, 12 Mar 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby Blur » Thu, 10 Apr 2008 8:14 pm

sidney93 wrote:
Blur wrote:Hi Sidney93, i would really wish to try. hehe.. let's work hard together and keep in touch, perhaps we can go together the next recruitment..


yup let's work hard to go together. are you trying for other airlines as well?
wanna exchange msn? if you don't mind pm me :)


Hi hi , sidney, i have pm you already. my notebook back at last.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Airline Careers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests