Singapore Expats Forum

JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jellybean08

Postby jellybean08 » Fri, 29 Feb 2008 5:37 pm

:cool:

stylicious

Postby stylicious » Thu, 06 Mar 2008 11:15 pm

all I can say no matter which airlines you try, you must at least be pleasant looking and have a hospitable atitude towards people.

japanese do not discrimate singaporeans... so dun worry and they are really very polite and helpful but it also depends on your attitude towards them

for the training wise, it is not easy but it is not too hard also if you pay attentive and have a positive attitude towards learning. the instructors are not to fail you but to train you to become a cabin crew.

so if you believe in yourself, you can go very far no matter which airlines you gals try. hope this helps and good luck !!

blackginger

Postby blackginger » Fri, 07 Mar 2008 1:09 pm

stylicious wrote:all I can say no matter which airlines you try, you must at least be pleasant looking and have a hospitable atitude towards people.

japanese do not discrimate singaporeans... so dun worry and they are really very polite and helpful but it also depends on your attitude towards them

for the training wise, it is not easy but it is not too hard also if you pay attentive and have a positive attitude towards learning. the instructors are not to fail you but to train you to become a cabin crew.

so if you believe in yourself, you can go very far no matter which airlines you gals try. hope this helps and good luck !!

agreed with all you've said.

we had just come back from tokyo training and are all stepping on to OJT. i must say the past 6 weeks had been really tough but i think all of us had an amazing 6 weeks exploring tokyo, training together, staying together and support and encourage each other. i must say i am really lucky to meet 15 other girls in my class who are all wonderful, beautiful, helpful and so fun to be with.

the instructors were all so nice, they took pride in their job and really put in their effort to train us. having a positive attitude and being diligent really helps to get through.

yup, that's all i can say.

pamie
Regular
Regular

Postby pamie » Sat, 08 Mar 2008 11:39 pm

blackginger wrote:
stylicious wrote:all I can say no matter which airlines you try, you must at least be pleasant looking and have a hospitable atitude towards people.

we had just come back from tokyo training and are all stepping on to OJT. i must say the past 6 weeks had been really tough but i think all of us had an amazing 6 weeks exploring tokyo, training together, staying together and support and encourage each other. i must say i am really lucky to meet 15 other girls in my class who are all wonderful, beautiful, helpful and so fun to be with.

the instructors were all so nice, they took pride in their job and really put in their effort to train us. having a positive attitude and being diligent really helps to get through.

wow.. it sounds so nice.. but den again... we all know the bad side..

:) anyways.. how is OJT for JAL like? can share more with us?? :)
~ pamie pamie pamie ~

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby love`Qoo » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 2:09 am

blackginger wrote:

wonderful,beautiful,helpful and fun to be with.. u talking about me?? hahaha.. what she said is right!! u gotta go through it ebfore the really tough thing comes along your way..

if it's what u really aspire to be.u'll strive no matter what.. what's more together with lotsa lovely batchmates..

blackginger

Postby blackginger » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 2:29 pm

[quote="love`Qoo]

wonderful,beautiful,helpful and fun to be with.. u talking about me?? hahaha.. what she said is right!! u gotta go through it ebfore the really tough thing comes along your way..

if it's what u really aspire to be.u'll strive no matter what.. what's more together with lotsa lovely batchmates..[/quote]

of course you're one of them, sweet heart.

udunowhoim
Regular
Regular

Postby udunowhoim » Sun, 09 Mar 2008 6:45 pm

blackginger wrote:[quote="love`Qoo]

if it's what u really aspire to be.u'll strive no matter what.. what's more together with lotsa lovely batchmates..[/quote]

of course you're one of them, sweet heart.[/quote]

:twisted:

momopeach

Postby momopeach » Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:50 pm

wow jal sounds kinda fun... surprising.. i see jal pays better than BA??? are they having any recruitment any time soon???

jiahuipiggy
Regular
Regular

Postby jiahuipiggy » Thu, 13 Mar 2008 1:47 pm

momopeach wrote:wow jal sounds kinda fun... surprising.. i see jal pays better than BA??? are they having any recruitment any time soon???

hi... i actualli heard that next intake will be may

momopeach

Postby momopeach » Thu, 13 Mar 2008 2:03 pm

jiahuipiggy wrote:
momopeach wrote:wow jal sounds kinda fun... surprising.. i see jal pays better than BA??? are they having any recruitment any time soon???

thanks!!!! i will keep a lookout then.... :D

jiahuipiggy
Regular
Regular

Postby jiahuipiggy » Thu, 13 Mar 2008 2:21 pm

momopeach wrote:
jiahuipiggy wrote:

thanks!!!! i will keep a lookout then.... :D

no problem!!

niki123

Postby niki123 » Mon, 17 Mar 2008 3:45 pm

hi just to check, whats the pay like for jal?

ghosie

Postby ghosie » Tue, 18 Mar 2008 7:20 pm

does anyone know the email to send in CVs?
:)

jiahuipiggy
Regular
Regular

Postby jiahuipiggy » Wed, 19 Mar 2008 8:52 am

i believe they will advertise out when the intake is near...

if not u send in now i think they also cant be bother to see

jR_iT's_me

Postby jR_iT's_me » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 2:09 pm

i am waiting fer JAL recruitment. its been so long since they last recruit. cheeRs =)