Singapore Expats Forum

School Uniform party

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Bonbon
Chatter
Chatter

School Uniform party

Postby Bonbon » Sun, 19 Nov 2006 2:57 am

This is very common in the UK, but I don't think I 've come across this type of parties in Singapore :roll:

Any ideas where I can find one?

If not, might organise one, but need ideas on a good DJ, or might have to be creative on 60s, 70s music for school proms (from all different countries), need some tips if I really have to make it as a DIY party ....

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 19 Nov 2006 1:56 pm

ROFLMAO!

Sorry... Just sound kinky to me. I know you didn't mean it as such but it's just one of those afternoons.

School Uniform fetishes abound in some areas........

All written with tongue firmly in cheek! :mrgreen:

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Sun, 19 Nov 2006 4:21 pm

A long time since you wore a school uniform Sms maybe........... :P :lol: :lol:

Bonbon
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Bonbon » Sun, 19 Nov 2006 10:14 pm

LOL :lol: you two are mean !

rhino
Regular
Regular

Postby rhino » Sun, 19 Nov 2006 11:24 pm

Hehehe... I got my old school uniform with me... well my old blazer anyway...

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Sun, 19 Nov 2006 11:50 pm

rhino wrote:Hehehe... I got my old school uniform with me... well my old blazer anyway...
:o

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 20 Nov 2006 2:16 am

Bonbon wrote:LOL :lol: you two are mean !

Can i be the photographer! Seriously though, why school uniform? :???: Is that your fetish? Big boys in short pants :D or do you mean big boys in long pants?
I really prefer Doctors and Nurses any day of the week, Now that does bring back memories, when i was still wet behind the y- ears :oops: and lost my cherry, to a much older female nurse, or was it the matron.

I only remember getting it caught between the suspender belt at that age, and had to be guided in the right direction. It's only when i think back, just how illegal it all was, to play around with older school girls, in nurses outfits.

At 18 I had the time of my life in my brand new army uniform, out in the pub and totally sourround with hippies, who invited two of us to a house party, it wasn't untill the early hours of the next mroning, when i casually asked who's house it was, no one knew, all they did know, was the owners had gone away on holiday for a week. :shock: although it was a bit late to do anthing about it. The house didn't get wrecked, although one could see it was one hell of a party.

And did all you gentlemen know, that behind the Cumberland Hotel in London, is an annex, with over 300 females in, and security on the door, and yes, i have had many a wonderful experiences travelling up, there on a weekend in my younger day and being chased down the corridors, by a few horny drunken women, screaming theres a man in the annex. I was invited of course, and security did get paid well, by the girls that is.

MMmmmm waiting for Wind in my hair now, and the lyrics "Those where the Days" :P
Last edited by ksl on Mon, 20 Nov 2006 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Mon, 20 Nov 2006 2:36 am

Good god ksl you sure have been having some 'fun' :o in your more youthful years. :P Now as for the fetish about schoolboys it was just that with one of our MPs (no surprise) whose name eludes me. Trouble was he took his fantasy to work quite literally since the 'schoolboy' was sat in the House of Commons canteen. I don't entirely remember the details but there was some rumpus or other over the issue or did some of the others simply get jealous?...................................... :???:

I believe the MP involved was Harvey Proctor who lost his seat over the affair.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 20 Nov 2006 2:52 am

Plavt wrote:Good god ksl you sure have been having some 'fun' :o in your more youthful years. :P Now as for the fetish about schoolboys it was just that with one of our MPs (no surprise) whose name eludes me. Trouble was he took his fantasy to work quite literally since the 'schoolboy' was sat in the House of Commons canteen. I don't entirely remember the details but there was some rumpus or other over the issue or did some of the others simply get jealous?...................................... :???:

Yes quite, I do actually remember the article in the news although not his name, When i lived in Stockbridge on the Winchester road, we used to go up to London almost every weekend.

My sister worked at the Cumberland for a while, when she first moved to London from Australia, eventually she settled in a classy hairdressing boutique, the owner being married but bisexual, used to have some great parties and always multi-cultral, which made it all more colourful in terms of dress, and well above the level, of poverty, which I was so accustomed to in my youth. Stockbridge I can recommend for rubbing shoulders, with the people with connections! Maybe one day I will return to that area. Do you recall the late 60's make love not war? Quite an era not many will forget.

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Mon, 20 Nov 2006 3:22 am

ksl wrote: Do you recall the late 60's make love not war? Quite an era not many will forget.

Yes I think you mean the era of the 'flower people' who if I recall correctly had some part in establishing what some called the permissive society. I will let you explain that one.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 20 Nov 2006 5:30 am

Plavt wrote:
ksl wrote: Do you recall the late 60's make love not war? Quite an era not many will forget.

Yes I think you mean the era of the 'flower people' who if I recall correctly had some part in establishing what some called the permissive society. I will let you explain that one.

Although I wasn't a hippy, flower power person, and wasn't impressed, by the beatles, I had the tendancy to mix with teddy boys and hang out at the coffe bars.

I was quite into beatle crushers (thick soled shoes) and dancing at the Floral Hall in Morecambe, where all the top groups performed. or Morecambe pier, although the pier was more for the Scooterboys (Mods) even to this day, they still have the scooters arrive every year in Morecambe.

The flower power hippies were always trying to convert us, from our macho roles of the teddy boys and would smoke grass and lead us astray into group sex parties and booze ups:oops:

The Uniform used to be challenging for the women and irritating for the guys, but the free love society was one of peace and exploration of cyber space, without computers, abit of grass i didn't mind, but poping pills like purple hearts, never tried. Little did they know, the uniform was my only escape from poverty and crime, with no education at that time.

Pyjama parties are also great fun, although I never wear them at home or anything else, I'm one for total freedom, no matter what climate i live in. So that's quite a culture shock for my Taiwanese wife, and i'm sorry folks, but I can never integrate into all the Chinese customs :oops:

So yes I wouldn't mind going through the hippy flower power years again, I'm sure i missed out on quite alot, along with SMS, mind you I'll bet he made up for it when he got home on RR, I always did.

My worst time was in the middle east never seeing a female for a year, god the blister on my hand man. :P

Anyway lets not spoil Bon Bon's thread, Okay Bon Bon it's up to you now, school uniforms, I'm into it, especially women in school girl uniforms, but I look terrible with a school cap on, short are ok though!

I can see my wife winking at me now! :D Must be my lucky early hours of the morninng breakfast routine!
Christ it's 5.30 a.m and someone is skipping up stairs! :shock:

yahoo

Postby yahoo » Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:28 pm

I can help you to source for DJ...

Bonbon
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Bonbon » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:28 pm

hahahah sorry boys I have been on holidays, to ISrael may I add :wink:

I don't mind you guys stealing my thread at all! :P think it's interesting! I haven't given much thought into this...

Any more tips.....yes make love not war can be one of the themes, I dont care you came with long pants short paints, or even naked (though i dont think your wife would be too happy about this hahaha) ---> though you dont do that in school!!!1

Shorts with tight shirt, with a small tie, plus long scottish socks with a pair of very shining black shoes is more like it..

girls of course very very mini school skirt with a white shirt, and a small tie, and school jacket with piggy tails...with bow ties....

whatever... :lol:

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:54 pm

I wonder what Singaporeans would make of the sight of such things? Although I must say I am bewildered by the site of the not inconsiderable number of trans-sexuals and the motley coloured objects one sees along the Orchard Road past midnight.
Last edited by Plavt on Fri, 08 Dec 2006 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sene
Regular
Regular

Postby sene » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 6:13 pm

Bonbon wrote:LOL :lol: you two are mean !

Sounds like they have logged into some websites lately :???: